Mexico's IBWC has LOCKED OPEN the gate in new WeBuildTheWall's border fence on private property

LOL- but I thought the whole idea of this was to build on privately owned land.

I was following Kolfage on twitter to see how this project was going, but he was such a nasty grouch that I unfollowed him.

They built on federal land. Lol.

And block access to a federal monument to boot can someone say cluster You know what.

Allan

3 Likes

PoloGirl is a drive-by poster… Look at ‘‘her’’ profile. Been here twice to drop off crazy OP’s then disappears.

Looks like a kook poster to me.

It is a completely useless section of wall, all they did is divert the traffic into adjacent areas you can’t build a wall… as everyone has been telling people is the result of useless walls.

And they violated laws, broke permits, blocked monuments, and generally acted like a bunch of jerks, pissing of locals for a political stunt.

It’s not private property.

But it got the desired results.

Kooks find their own level?

The best part was the fact that some out of the blue poster freaked out without even posting a link as source material, and other posters here believed her.

Think about that- a driveby poster that’s been here a grand total of what…three times?..and she was instantly believed by a contingent of these boards.

If that doesn’t prove “believe first, look for confirming evidence later”, nothing will.

1 Like

He was elected because he is the only one who could beat the witch AND would put forth effort to MAGA.

If you did not vote for him, dont pretend to know why others did.

No one here has to pretend anything. Most posters around these parts have made quite clear why they voted one way or the other. Very few keep it secret.

He was elected because “the witch” ran…and ran poorly.

Even then, he won by 70,000 votes in three states.

So instead we elected The Biggest Loser.

When was America not great?

so they built it on federal property and are mad the federal government told them it blocking access to federal property :laughing:

1 Like

The day we elected Trump.

Kolfage got a lot of con men onto his board, but must have overlooked getting a surveyor.

1 Like

The IBWC is not a company… so I don’t know where you conclude they are “globalist”. They enforce laws… those things Trump and his team seem to always flaunt.

2 Likes

How do you know she is a witch? Did she turn you into a newt?