Mexico totally bans sales of e-cigarettes

2 Likes

Random aside: IIRC back in the 90s a study out of California revealed that tobacco smoke could prematurely kill a pot buzz.

Makes a bit of sense about why cigarettes seem to be most hated on where pot is most accepted.

They’re not the same, though. I love cigarettes. I know I can’t smoke them, but they’re absolutely delicious.

1 Like

Yep, I would no doubt be dead now without vaping. Instead of being dead I run 5k’s.

1 Like

The asphyxiation will always reign supreme in my memory as well, although I like to view it as being because I started smoking at the ripe age of 8 when I could still walk into the Shoppette and buy a pack “For my dad.”

Beat me by a year. My dad started at 6 to avert the effects of cropping tobacco. I can’t imagine.

1 Like

If I didn’t completely fold my ankle in half last August I would’ve been able to try out the treadmill that came in the mail two days later. Wife sure is looking fit lately though, so I got that going for me, which is nice. lol

Vaping is how I quit cigarettes as well. I also no longer vape.

2 Likes

Can we just legalize pot and call it a day? It should help in this endeavor plus hurt the cartels financially. Then tax it and gain badly needed revenue…all while cutting expenses with police, jails, courts and all other dumb associated costs.

1 Like