Merry Christmas to all and I mean all of the forum members

Each year for many years I have posted here before Christmas, a message of good wishes to all of us. This year has been a most trying one. We have been more divided as a nation and as a community. My wish for each of us is that this thread can be a place where we can come and wish each other Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or just Happy Holidays.

I hope that this Holiday Season brings a restored hope in the world. Restored hope that we can put this virus behind us, that the world turns up-side-right again, and we can begin to find a renewed sense of normal again. I spoke to my sister last night. She lives an hour away from me, and we both were saddened by the fact that we have not seen each other since last Christmas. This is largely her doing as she has been much more into isolating than I have. But there are good reasons for that.

So to all my friends and even those not so much friends. I wish you a Merry Merry Christmas. Be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, take time to remember why celebrate this holiday. Christ’s Birth signaled new hope to the world. Let us seek new hope in the coming year.

I normally do this right before Christmas, but I know as this week goes on I will get bogged down, and I will not have time, nor the peacefulness in my mind that I have right now on a quiet Monday morning. So feel free to share your Christmas Wishes too.

Merry Christmas and may you be blessed in all the ways possible

Steve

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too.

1 Like

I already got my Christmas present this year.

Merry Christmas.

Allan

1 Like

Covid shot?

LOL that’s what I want.

Nah that next years early Christmas present.

Allan

Nice post, mate. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to everyone else here.

1 Like

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and all your family. :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Same to you. Blessings

1 Like

Many of us will not be able to be with our loved ones this Christmas.
It will be a sacrifice that has to be made.
So if you are feeling sad, please remember to count your blessings.
I hope everyone has a safe holiday season.
Merry Christmas to all.

1 Like

We have been excessively careful at our house. We are having my wife and son and daughter, and my mom will be here a few hours on Christmas Eve, and for a few hours on Christmas day. We are going to put the leaves in the table and have a very distant dinner. The table is 12 feet long when open.

Merry Christmas Wazoo to you and yours.

1 Like

Thank you and have a merry one.

1 Like

Merry Christmas! I hope during the holidays everyone lightens up a little. 'Tis the time for clebration and warm-hearted giving. <3

1 Like

I see that this is a political post since this was placed in the politics forum. I suppose it would be appropriate to say that Christmas is a time of miracles. And I look for a miracle- such as the one that was given to us in 2016… a Trump victory and 4 more years… against all odds. Praise God for his mercy upon us. May Herod’s army be blinded and unable to find our children… born and unborn… of all our forum members.

3 Likes

Nah…
I’ll just say Merry Christmas Ish… Christmas IS about Hope. Renew Hope and celebrate the birth of Christ’s Hope for the world.

2 Likes

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I’ve enjoyed our political back and forths over this past year, and looking forward to another. May your families be safe and sound throughout the holidays.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Wishing a delightful Christmas :christmas_tree: to one and all.

10 Likes

My sentiments exactly. Everyone stay safe. We are in the home stretch of Covid and it would be a shame to catch it when the vaccine is so close. We can all persevere a little longer. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes