Mentally Disturbed Purchasing Firearms

Right next to where it says rights are unlimited.

How about those who suffered from depression due to a physical cause, like thyroid insufficiency? Once that problem got diagnosed and treated, the sufferer could function just fine. It would be unsettling to find that such an individual, without any sort of criminal record, could be denied access to a firearm.

Shall not be infringed.

Not unlimited.

Shall not be infringed?

Let’s not walk that one back when it suddenly becomes inconvenient.

Yes. It’s not as hard as it sounds. All it takes is one hit.

1 Like

And that is blatantly false. Guns are specifically designed to fire projectiles at various rates of fire, various velocities, of various sizes and wights with varying levels of accuracy as dictated by the firearms intended use.

Whether or not it will ever be intended to be used to kill anything is solely at the discretion of the owner.

The more people repeat such claims the more it shows their obvious bias and lack of knowledge on the subject.

As if psychoanalysis and treatment were exact sciences.

We often find out that murderers, even mass murderers have been through extensive psychological and/or psychiatric evaluation and treatment only to be given a clean bill of helt wh following same went out and committed their heinous acts.

If guns are designed to kill people, the vast majority of gun owners are using them wrong.

1 Like

Exactly, less than 1% of those made to day will ever be used to kill anything.

They are designed to shoot and function properly, intent and outcome is always in the mind and hands of the user.

1 Like

Ah no that’s HOW they function not why.

Yes they are.

That’s like saying I am using my sports car wrong by not speeding every time I drive it. After all, it was designed to go 200 miles an hour, I must be using it wrong. Or just maybe the people who designed it, didn’t design it solely to be driven at 200 miles an hour.

1 Like

Your car is meant to drive you and whomever or whatever you have with you, if its doing that then its fulfilling its design.

A gun is designed to put a projectile or projectiles on target, if it does so satisfactorily it is doing what it was designed for.

In doing so it is then fulfilling it’s designed and designated purpose irrespective of the choice of target by the user.

1 Like

Only if its killing or destroying what its shooting at.

A gun is designed to put a projectile or projectiles on target, if it does so satisfactorily it is doing what it was designed for.

In doing so it is then fulfilling it’s designed and designated purpose irrespective of the choice of target by the user.

Wrong…

Mobi whether you can accept it or not what I said is absolutely 100% correct on every point.

And guns are still designed to kill living beings and destroy objects.