Megyn Kelly is OUT at NBC

Hell if I could walk with 69 million dollars having not done my job and saying something that is really just ignorant of history not necessarily racist… I think I’d consider it.

1 Like

I would too. She’s a different breed of cat. She’s all ego and has to redeem herself to the public.

Her show was tanking. NBC took the opportunity to end it.

Poor Megyn and her bigoted statements

Working at Fox News doesn’t seem to be a great resume builder. You sort of drag the dodgy aura with you when you leave . . .

1 Like

I’m glad to see her go. I don’t like her. I wish it had been over something of more substance than a Halloween costume. With her doing no more than that, she might pop up again somewhere.

It’s science!

1 Like

What a time to be alive! :slight_smile:

I think she must have lost a lot of brains cells when she was bleeding out of her whatever.

3 Likes

Here we go you know Halloween is around the corner when the cultural appropriation police are out.

Can’t dress as a black person

Can’t wear Indian headdress unless your Elizabeth Warren

All sexy niqab outfits will be off the shelves unless you order it from Alibaba in China.

What’s in

Dress as any white person, paint your face white as ghost go on National t.v. and we will all just laugh because it’s a freaking costume.

Sexy nun outfit can totally rock that.

I wonder if little Black kids can go in a Black person costume.
That might be a case for the PC Supreme Court.

I think she burned her bridges at Fox !!!

LucyLou, now is the appropriate time for you to ask:

“What is wrong with you?”

I don’t know the whole, the thing is ridiculous. I remember the movie Tropical Thunder were Robert Downey jr did the black face thing there was no outcry it was just humor. Fast forward to today’s outrage culture trying to police silly things. I personally wouldn’t do it because it looks tacky, but people don’t need to be fired for talking about it or saying what’s the big deal.

You can actually. Just don’t do black face.

How does a black person dress? Seriously, please tell me how a black person dresses.

She was gone anyway. WHo cares !!!

Again, her show was tanking and she was being paid millions. I have no doubt that her employers were eager to find a reason to terminate her and cancel the show.

Trying to rationalize black-face is a pretty good reason. IMO.

1 Like

I’m older than she is by 4 years and I can’t remember the time when I was a kid that it was OK to do black face for Halloween.

1 Like