Media response to "Let's go Brandon!"

Using things for illegitimate purposes is abusing them. Anything that supports perversion is illegitimate.

There’s zero perversion with any of this, and I doubt letters of an alphabet are capable of feeling abused if there had been any perversion.

Oh I’m stealing that

Abuse isn’t limited to feelings. You can abuse (aka misuse) inanimate objects.

I mean… it’s simply an abbreviation of words by using first letters. As benign of a practice as there can be.

Nonetheless, if the letters are misused, (as someone asserted) then it’s just another term for abusing them.

Nice rathole, though.

Interest convergence

1 Like

100% agree.

Actively working to thwart any and all measures, and now demanding help to deal with the inevitable consequences. It’s galling.

Interesting position in a thread built around a phrase used to cuss out a president.

How is it even possible to misuse letters when it’s literally just taking the first letter of each word from an expression and forming an abbreviation ?

That’s like saying WFH is misused by saying that to mean Work From Home.

1 Like

Like Biden and ice cream?

All I was saying was to correct your position that abuse required “feelings”. Scroll back through the discussion.

I have no dog in the hunt regarding whether or not any particular letters were abused.

Hope that helps.

Much more than that. It is a subtle reminder that his election win was tainted by a virus and will be treated as some sports records are by steroid users.

He even had the audacity to claim he could end the corona virus and the deaths…well…

2 Likes

Cool story bro. Also has no relevance to the discussion that was being had.

Think of Let’s Go Brandon with that same contempt you would have if the coach started his kid at first base even though you are the better player.

You have no say in what is relevant here.

1 Like

That’s true so I guess that question is directed more to the poster who claimed they were misused a few posts ago.

Your second nonsequitous response to me in this thread.

Let’s Go Brandon can take other forms.

Nary a LETS or a GO…A political statement.

Are we still relevant?

2 Likes

This is all sooo complicated, lol.

I just thought it was a funny tongue-in-cheek saying brought upon by that NBC reporter .

1 Like

It’s a way of life.

1 Like