Media Leak Strategy by FBI and DOJ?

I can see how someone so devoted to the truth would become a serious Trump supporter.

Sure you are. You’re peddling fiction by claiming the dossier is not corroborated. And you’re doing it as a means to push a false narrative and to run cover for the fact that Russia attacked us in an effort to help your favorite politician and hurt the politician you dislike. It’s very transparent.

But at least you admit you’re not informed on these matters and have no desire to be either. Living in that comfortable confirmation bias bubble is much easier than trying to be informed.

Its all good, Nunes and Trump are gonna declassify everything, proving that the FBI and DOJ were peddling Fake News to help HIllary get elected and destroy the trump campaign…

It isnt corroborated, it only came from one source, “Christopher Steele!” Even Buzzfeed is admitting they got all their information from Steele. Seems the DOJ got all their information from Steele. Steele when testifying before the British parliament, said the Dossier is raw intelligence that cant be verified. Steele is the sole proprietor of the Russian Dossier. Informed? Why is CNN and MSNBC still not reporting that Veselnitskya and Simpson met before and after the Don Jr meeting? People are tired of the selective journalism. Simpson under oath even admitted to this happening? You are too quick to accept things at face value.

Trying to be informed…does not equal…buying your bogus theory.

:clown_face:

FWIW…Did Russia attack us with facebook ads or by exposing the DNC email collusion to deny Sanders the D nomination…if any of THAT can be proven.

Amazing you think it means anything. :laughing::slight_smile:

How can people still say that the dossier isn’t corroborated? Do you just repeat what you are told?

2 Likes

It is not “theory” that parts of the dossier have been corroborated. It is fact.

1 Like

Do libs?

Inquiring minds want to know.

i think it’s really hard for a whole lot of Trump Republicans (especially after Trump hit the White House and there was so much excitement) to come to terms with this investigation actually being a thing and a lot of people being found breaking the law and/or cooperating (after Rush and Alex and Fox, etc told them it was nothing for over a year).

rough times.

1 Like

I am not the one pushing the narrative.

I am enjoying President Trump kick start the economy and re-balance trade deals.

These are very enjoyable times for me.

See fun…like a clown.

The economy’s trend isn’t much different than it was when he took office. The DOW has been flat for going on a year and our national debt is exploding.

You’re not a fiscal conservative.

OK.

Still deliciously enjoyable for me and millions of smelly Walmart deplorables nationwide.

It’s not just you. Unless people did the Spinach thing (sell at the bottom) our investments have skyrocketed over the better part of the last decade.

[quote=“Attreyu, post:318, topic:12269, full:true”]
It isnt corroborated! Cohen never went to Prague, there is no Pee Tape, and anything in the document came from Stefan Halper, who was contracted by the FBI to work with Fusion GPS/ Nellie Ohr through back channeling information! This Jig is up! The documents will show this. FBI and DOJ Corruption at the highest level. The whole thing was a set up! Exposing the Natalia Veselnitskya and Trump Jr meeting is the perfect example. The guy the DNC paid, (Glenn Simpson), met with Natalia before and after the Trump Jr meeting, why was the DNC paying Fusion for Russian contacts? Perkins Coie seriously needs to be raided to see where that money was going. Lol the investigation started with Carter Page? Page was debriefed by the FBI each time he went to Russia, and he has documents to prove it. He also help indict Russians as a witness. LOL unlike the Ohr’s who took DNC money and used their Russian Contacts to undermine someones campaign!

Something like a strategy of using a sieve to combat water leakage?