Meanwhile Homeland Security issued

I guess I haven’t seen that except for very few cases/individuals/crazies.

No…you didn’t get the answer YOU wanted.

Just made another arrest this week in the plot to kidnap and execute the MI Governor.

Just some good ol’ boys…never meanin’ no harm…

1 Like

Metal stakes, flag poles, fire extinguishers. They used something to take out an eye. They didn’t break that glass with their hands.

They were armed.

The floor is yours. Enlighten us.

Hmm…that argument sounds familiar…

…only when others of a different persuasion made it, I seem to recall the response was that a crack down was needed.

1 Like

What’s the message here?

“We are pissed off we lost a clean election but rather than modify our platform to attract more voters we would rather resort to force”?

“We’ll believe anything we read in the internet if it keeps us from having to accept reality”?

Seriously what was the “message” being ignored with the attempted coup?.

2 Likes

So…those rioters all across the country were armed?

Funny how media never really mention that. :wink:

A lot of them.

You have Biden regime capitulating to left-wing armed terrorist/rioters as we speak.

1 Like

But I never heard armed rioter or terrorist from the media thou. I guess that’s only reserved for Trump supporters. :wink:

1 Like

Temple of 'Mocracy

Hallowed Ground

1 Like

Their own stupidity was part of the insurrection. As was the stupidity of the government in not having the building properly secured against a gang of insurrectionists.

Of course, Trump telling them they had to fight like hell didn’t help matters any either.

And then there was Rudy’s whole “trial by combat” thing.

I could go on and on.

Nope, there are rules for confirmed kills. Those are incidental.

Gang of thugs? Those are hard corps fascist insurrectionists! You can’t expect donut munchers to deal with that kind of onslaught.

Hell I’m surprised they haven’t run the NG off the objective.

Apparently, I edited as you were typing - lol

I stand by my comments as edited.

1 Like

That’s better.

Of course they didn’t “fight like hell”. They didn’t fight at all. You should see real commitment. It’s impressive.

Like propane cylinder set on fire and launched.

1 Like

Much better.

Yes, I would have hated to see even more destruction.

:rofl: That wasn’t destruction. They moved some furniture around and broke a couple of windows.

I added an example above.

Yeah…send our boys into battle with those weapons. They’ll be armed…