Meanwhile Homeland Security issued

As the DHS advisory says, the Capitol insurrection in and of itself is a mobilizing and motivating event. Right wing extremists in the US saw that and are emboldened.

Are you under the misapprehension that the MI plotters were the only ones of their ilk? That no other people shared their views? Perhaps kudos to law enforcement is in order for stopping that one and perhaps some respect is due for their knowledge about potential new attacks. It is their job, to monitor these things.

No. You don’t get to claim the ones killed by their own stupidity. Last count I had was two.

1 Like

Hoopla from the left.

1 Like

Who was armed? A whole lot of them. They weren’t there to debate or ask questions. They were there to interrupt a Constitutional process and were successful at it. They were less successful at their attempts to apprehend and execute members of the government but that seems like dumb luck, if you research it a little using credible sources it easily could have happened.

“DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot,” it said.

“However, violent riots have continued in recent days and we remain concerned that individuals frustrated with the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition… could continue to mobilize a broad range of ideologically-motivated actors to incite or commit violence.”

DHS clearly said they have no such specific information.

Secondly please post any riots from Trump supporters in recent days? Clearly we would have heard of em from left-wing media.

Go…post all those riots in last few days.

2 Likes

Like what?

Was this an;

A. insurrection
B. mostly peaceful protest or
C. a summer of love
?

1 Like

Hoave of americans are planning violence? Sounds hyperbolic to me.

Riot.

1 capitol police and 1 woman. Everything eles is nothing more then media hoopla.

A couple have been posted.

They’re trying to count the police suicides too.

1 Like

Yes, I see that, also heart attack as well.

2 Likes

They were armed.

You did not answer my question.

This guy is still out there. image

1 Like

I guess I haven’t seen that except for very few cases/individuals/crazies.

No…you didn’t get the answer YOU wanted.

Just made another arrest this week in the plot to kidnap and execute the MI Governor.

Just some good ol’ boys…never meanin’ no harm…

1 Like