Meanwhile Biden lies

How?

Sir…you’re the perfect example of what I’ve been saying here in Hannity Land about being sheoplized…

…and that is a fact!

1 Like
Mod Note

Do not call members of this forum “son” please. They are adults. Please edit your post.

J’Biden’s monkey handlers have told him the perpetual lies are true. That cement head is just reading the cue cards.

What about Corn Pop? Do you like that story better?
:grin:

Y’all are in this too deep.

Fair enough. You have a deal.

Nope!

Biden is a prop…

We ll know when the left is done with him in the next couple of years when they wheel him out the door.

Two words. Russia collusion.

3 Likes

No we aren’t.

We as a society are too accepting of dishonesty from politicians. I know Trump said things that weren’t true. I also know that he probably did more to follow through on the promises he made during his campaign than most politicians…

Conservatives aren’t the people who tried to establish a completely false narrative even before the 2016 election that trump was somehow a Putin puppet. You clowns did that and you lived with it for four years. We aren’t the ones who lied about Kavanaugh…that was you guys. Hell you elected Commie Harris Vice President bad her claim to fame was grandstanding at the Kavanaugh hearings.

Leftists got in pretty deep creating narratives and expecting the rest of us to believe them. That doesn’t mean the narratives were true.

Meanwhile 11000 pipeline workers and their support services are out if work and the southern border is a disaster…and that’s not a narrative it’s reality.

6 Likes

Cool. And my point still stands.

And what point is that?

Lol. The man could not tell the truth to save his life.

That’s not a narrative.

Still waiting for some tangible proof of massive fraud in the 2020 election.

None will be forthcoming because none exists.

Allan

Still awaiting his great healthcare plan 5 years later to replace the ACA.

That will be a long wait.

Allan

Democrats are allowed to complain about Republicans.
Republicans are not allowed to complain about Democrats.

2 Likes

Anybody remember that term “whataboutism”. That was when someone complained about the current President and the excuse was to refer to something a former President did. It was supposed to be a bad thing to do.
For some reason, I haven’t seen that term used for a while.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree…Republicans as a group have done an embarrassingly bad job dealing with the Obamacare debacle. That’s One issue.

The embassy was moved to Jerusalem…the Abraham Accords were a great and totally ignored foreign policy accomplishment…

Where the wall was finished it was a great achievement and worked wonders as part of a overall program including partnerships with Mexico that helped us get the flow of illegals under control (something the Alzheimer’s patient in the White House has completely ■■■■■■ up).

Good conservative judges… Tax cuts and significant reductions in regulation that probably helped Americans come thru the pandemic in better shape than we otherwise would have. What was the unemployment rate down to 3.5%…(Biden will screw all of that up).

Gas prices have gone up how much since Jan 20??? That’s not all Biden the Texas storms hurt but seriously…we had gotten as close as ever in our lifetimes to energy independence and Biden’s dismantling that accomplishment.

We didn’t start a war under Trump…i believe we reduced the # Americans serving overseas.

Operation WarpSpeed along with the restocking of Ppe and hospital ships in NY and LA…if you were paying attention and not swallowing the narrative you know the Trump administration did a pretty good job in response to the pandemic…too many people would have died under any president and Biden damn sure wouldn’t have gotten a vaccine done in 9 months.

Trump’s was a good presidency from a policy standpoint…I agree he could have stayed off of Twitter and avoided some of the extracurriculars…

In less than four years when the question is asked “are you better off today” I doubt the answer will be a yes. The first 60 days of clueless joe have been a dumpster fire.

4 Likes

Oh they can complain. But no one is gonna take them serious.

By the way speaking of lies where’s all that unity the Alzheimer’s Patient promised. He broke that campaign promise before Inauguration Day…and damn sure hasn’t done anything since to try to unify anything or anyone.

4 Likes