McCONNELL ON HANNITY: The Russia Investigation ‘IS OVER’ and It’s Time to ‘LET IT GO’

Originally published at: McCONNELL ON HANNITY: The Russia Investigation ‘IS OVER’ and It’s Time to ‘LET IT GO’ | Sean Hannity

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell spoke with Sean Hannity Thursday night on House Democrats’ flat-out refusal to “let go” of the Russia investigation; saying it’s now time to “move on” and get back to business.

“You have called this partisan paralysis, breathless, conspiracy theories, a spectacle… I agree with all of that. What is Sen. Burr doing?” asked Hannity, referencing Burr’s latest decision to subpoena Donald Trump Jr.

“The good news is that Chairman Burr has already indicated that the Committee will find no collusion. I think this is going to have a happy ending. I understand the President’s frustration here. The case is closed. The controversy has been concluded. I don’t think the House thinks that,” said McConnell.

“We found out through the Mueller report that the Russians were deeply involved in it… I think it’s over and it’s time to let it go and move on,” he added.

Watch Sen. McConnell on ‘Hannity’ above.