McCarthy Threatens Endless War With Conservatives

Thats political poison though. It would substantiate all they believe about McCarthy. I just cant imagine it happening. But who knows- something has to give eventually.

I still place my bets on the MAGA wing extracting ironclad agreements from an alternative to McCarthy- such as Scalise.

Like every GOP Speaker since Boehner, even Frist had to go to Pelosi for votes. All thanks to rock ribbed conservatives.

I mean this is just the start. Imagine when they are talking about raising the debt ceiling. The MAGAs will demand insane requirements to keep the country running. Whoever is Speaker will have to make agreements with the Dems. In other words…will have to be a sell out RINO squish.

Just…so…dumb.

Welcome to the forum

Like hell we are! I am rooting for Jeffries. You know, the guy that keeps getting the most votes?

1 Like

If those Republican who refuse to vote for McCarthy is because of Congress’ uncontrolled spending and borrowing, as they keep asserting, they would ask McCarthy to agree to put the Fair Share Balanced Budget Amendment on the 2023 calendar within one month.

But,I am beginning to think they are full of crap!

Oh…it’s soooooooooooooo scary! It’s sooooooooooooooooooo dangerous! Well, democracy is at stake! We should all just cave to the swamp to make it all better, huh?

Bullcrap!

It’s NOT a crisis, not even a little bit. That is an old tactic, not falling for it.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I wonder when they will be trotting out the race card to attack the 20 holdouts.

Great- so you’d be cool if a small faction of democrats in the House demanded outrageous things and they wouldn’t vote to raise the debt ceiling until that was done- leading to the government defaulting?

The Dims faux “leader” is the biggest offender.

1 Like

Oh ya think?
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3800979-gaetz-votes-for-trump-for-speaker-on-7th-ballot/amp/

And what pray tell does Gaetz even think his nomination will accomplish?

It likes you just did.

OK. So what’s the plan. MAGA has its hostages….now what ?

I don’t think they’ve gotten that far.

MAGA always shoots the hostages.

I would have voted for Bill the Cat by now.

1 Like

Well…you always vote for Bill the Cat

s-l500

Mind you, that’s Bill before he got Trump’s brain.

That the woke libs support McCarthy tells much as well.

3 Likes

I see the new talking points have been issued

1 Like