Matt Gaetz under federal investigation for relationship with underaged girl

Did Jesus Christ suffer and die to pay for our sins, and rise from the dead physically to authenticate that his life offered was sinless?

No. Itā€™s a myth.

Polyamory is coming pretty close to being mostly accepted these days.

I have several poly friends. In good stable loving relationships including raising good kids

Itā€™s also a real fun way to pay off a mortgage quickly.

Didnā€™t MTG have an affair with her personal trainer?

1 Like

Yeah it is.

I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, itā€™s a very fascinating lifestyle that seems like it would be fun.

On the other hand, Iā€™m a pretty jealous person. And most of the girls Iā€™ve dated are the same way. I seem to attract women who are possessive over me and will stab another woman for even giving me a compliment.

The complications of being a bright skinned mixed dude who dates white women. Literally whites girls who date black and mixed dudes are the most possessive women on the planet.

I mean there are two basic polyamorous setups, one is a couple who adds a third to the mix and the rest donā€™t really work except in the rarest of cases.

i know many married couples where both the husband and wife have other partners and their relationships with the other partners has lasted 10 years +. in addition to being married to each other they are handfasted to others in their polycule

I may sound hypocritical, but I donā€™t think I could handle my hypothetical wife ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  other dudes.

If she wants chicks, thatā€™s fine. But dudes? That would probably make me very angry.

But hey, more power to those who can do it lol.

Two of them, actually.

1 Like

Me and my wife talked about it. Neither of us would care if the other had another partner as long as nothing was hidden or done in secret. But neither one of us have ever taken that step. And weā€™ve been together for almost 40 years

I have friends - well really, the parents of one of my friends - whoā€™ve been together for something like 40 years in a fully open marriage - with various boyfriends and girlfriends (their terms) of the wife and husband respectively living with them for years on end.

And theyā€™re really gross - their house is dirtier than any dorm room Iā€™ve ever seen. Both are horders.

2 Likes

Going to a tinder matchā€™s house and finding a pig pen is probably the biggest turn off Iā€™ve ever had.

Like her house stank. Literally stank. I hung out for a bit, told her I wasnā€™t in the mood, and bounced. Back in my early 20s, I wouldnā€™t have cared. Getting older, Iā€™m a lot more choosy now than I used to be.

1 Like

Which shows that you for one have no idea of what true Christian values are. You may know the words, but you have different meanings for the words

1 Like

Itā€™s fun that you pretend to know what a person knows or believes based on intent posts.

If you cannot get your head around the foundational truth of Jesusā€™ message, how do you expect me to believe, and how can you expect, that you can understand the rest of his message correctly?

Truth.

Still waiting for proof of a crime.

Donā€™t need any lectures from people who just finished celebrating the decriminalization of prostitution in New York.

I guess Gaetz wont be running for President in 2024ā€¦but heyā€¦maybe he can run for Senate and become another ā€œLion of the Senateā€.

1 Like

Lol in my twenties I definitely wouldnā€™t have slept with her more than once. Maybe twice.

2 Likes