Matt Gaetz under federal investigation for relationship with underaged girl

I observed it again in March and it’s an incredible thing to witness.

Yesterday I went to a funeral and buried an employee who died of cancer. 3 of the pall bearers were employees. Prior to her death, I witnessed them putting on fundraisers to help her with medical bills. This is one of many examples that display the inner character of those I have the pleasure and honor of working with.

3 Likes

They are passing the hat to cover the cost of burial? Hmmm.

An anti-single payer business owner praises his employees for giving their money to one of his underinsured employees struggling to pay for cancer treatments…and this is somehow a point of pride.

Self aware wolves howl at this.

No recognition at all that people donating their money to help keep someone alive is a symptom that something is broken.

6 Likes

That’s employee’s helping each other, That has no bearing on whether they gossip about work and management.

Broken by design. Pensions used to be a thing to, until they weren’t. The ACA wasn’t meant to fix it either. That’s why the insurance industry was lobbying so hard for it.

2010: hey we made this cool little app for crowd funding events and emergencies.

2020: GoFundMe is the backbone of the American health care system

:man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sad but true

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Why did her fellow employees have to pay for her medical expenses? Did she not have insurance?

Insurance doesn’t pay for everything and so they helped her with the portion she’d have had to pay.

2 Likes

The older ladies do. They younger ones have no idea who it is.

So where’s QAnon on this? That’s what I want to know.

1 Like

I always knew Q was a lib thingy. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Sad commentary on the American healthcare system

Without checking, I’m going to guess that the allegations against Gaetz are a deep state conspiracy to take down a proud freedom fighter.

Maybe you should do better checking? I think the evidence is starting to look really bad for Matt. Just as you believe the evidence is looking really bad for Hunter.

Fair enough?

1 Like

The false equivalence is staggering.

2 Likes

Despite this uncertainty, QAnon followers have already reached a verdict: innocent. That’s a curious and revealing thing. The Gaetz story, in broad strokes, seems like it would be huge news for the QAnon crowd, touted everywhere as “proof” that elite pedophiles have become so brazen even the deep state had to bestir itself to intervene. Its genesis under the Trump administration should make that explanation an easy fit. That’s exactly how the Jeffrey Epstein story is used.

But Gaetz is a Trump ally, and QAnon is nothing if not tribal. The group’s grand narrative — namely, that our government is run by a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles being exposed by a pseudonymous intelligence official called “Q” — holds Trump as a messianic figure, and in-group loyalty is incredibly strong. Thus did QAnon community discussions in the Telegram app immediately jump to Gaetz’s defense, dubbing the Times report yet another “SMEARING of MAGA Patriots.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theweek.com/articles-amp/974951/matt-gaetz-allegations-show-how-qanon-corrupts-followers

Why do you care? They have zero authority and always will. Your wokies are much more dangerous than a few dark web Q people. Your wokies are setting policy and destroying real people. Innocent people.

3 Likes