Mask Mandate Returning

i saw that!

wont be long before cdc and since people for some reason think those bureaucratic idiots are gods, look out

I would agree, except that you can transmit it to others and masks decrease that…

only if you are right next to them where macoparticles or spit droplets are a risk of conveying infection.

otherwise they are useless. like fauci says. before the magazine covers

You did by what you highlighted and the phrases you used.

You’re not coy, so don’t play it.

coy? i dont play those kinds of babified games.

show it or keep dreaming it

Noticed the lack of your non racist explanation of the term white rage.

China said what?

3 Likes

The first one makes my point exactly- he delayed closing down travel until after the virus arrived from Europe (it had been raging in Italy for weeks and he did nothing, and did it in such a ham-handed way he caught all the agencies off guard- leading to the huge airport crowds we saw. Hell the order was so confusing no one knew if it included the UK at first).

The second one you bring up had nothing to do with COVID- it was an extension of his ridiculous “Muslim travel ban until we can find out ‘what the hell is going on’” and did nothing to make us safer from terrorism…it was simply part of Stephen Miller’s xenophobia.

Anyone seen Fauci lately or is he on the lam?

We all know exactly to what you were referring.

You’r not coy…you’re not inscrutable.

Don’t try and play it.

Umm, hate to break it to you, but we weren’t testing incoming, because we made Italy test outgoing, cue anecdotal evidence.

sorry. what you imagine is not our concern

maybe work on evicting trump from the rent free space in your head

How the heck did leading scientists saying to congress today that it was a lab leak is not a big media story? What am I missing here?

2 Likes

this happened?

Enjoy, not news apparently

1 Like

It’s not just macro particles. Remember all the early studies about people in the path of AC air currents indoors, and the super spreader event in boston where one person got the whole room sick?

But regardless, if you ca’t distance, and you are indoors, and not vaccinated, you should wear a mask for the sake of others.

wow. apparently not. amazing. of course it’s not news it goes against the narratives they work hard to synthesize

thanks

no. i dont remember those studies. i do remember the ones indicating masks are a waste in most circumstances.

when youre in the middle of an outbreak wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is.

That’s a month old, and was heavily covered on the news.

Stephan Quay is not a “leading scientist” in any sense of the word, and Richard Muller was a great physicist, but has no more experience in the field of virology than I do.

his credentials sounded impressive to me

all his patents, papers, medicines invented…

pay no attention to all the men behind the curtain?