Mark Cuban Will Lose

I said nothing about, “the goodness of his heart”.

Personally I think it was nothing but an ego trip.

He has billions, just how is he going to profit more from being president?

I guess we will know if he has billions if the SCOTUS releases his tax records

1 Like

That’s a new one.

Every President benefits financially when they are out of office and never more so than in todays modern world.

What a stupid notion that Trump does not want ot increase his wealth.

Its laughable the way you defend and parry for Trump at every opportunity.

Your rambling hate screed aside how precisely is this going to benefit him financially? He’s actually losing money every day he’s in office.

How exactly is it a “defense” to say he’s doing all of this to feed his own ego? Explain in detail.

Is there a link to confirm that D Trump has billions? Have his tax returns been released to the public to confirm same?

I don’t think that’s being broadcast from this planet.

The English aristocracy created jobs by having servants and land lease deals to farmers. Trickle down!!! Or something

1 Like

Biden loves rich people, who do you think donated all that money to his campaign.

then he appointed people like Mnuchin.

2 Likes

Like the Koch Brothers ( well only one now), Sheldon Adelson, Steve Wynn, Paul Singer, etc…?

The system has been heavily tilted to give those with means a huge influence over the government. And that advantage was no accident.

The conservative ideology supports the current system, as it help them, and has kept them in power.

Wow.

Amazing.

Unsurprising.

I doubt Trump Organization is going to post a loss this year.

Fiberal Demoncrats. Liberal Fraudcast Media Outlets. Fraudcast Networks hosted by Fraudcasters. Fraudcast replaces Broadcast and is much easier to say than fake news networks.

Journalism is now Mournalism, Journalists are Mournalists because they killed a very skilled and legitimate profession by no longer providing at least 1-2 authentic sources to support their suppositions, allegations, and outright never retracted and unapologetic lies.

Oh OK thanks

Thanks for the lexicon! :star_struck: