Marjorie Taylor Greene says Jan. 6 Capitol attack ‘would’ve been armed’ if she planned it

We’ll see-if you ever actually answer the question.

Anyway, I am done poking at crawfish with sticks. Have a nice day.

Right out of the Trump playbook.

Sure they did. Dont forget that there were no Trump supporters there, it was all Antifa. :grinning:

1 Like

According to you. :roll_eyes:

Nah. You© didn’t. Wrinkling the nose and saying “I wish they wouldn’t do that but…” doesn’t rise to “showing concern.”

1 Like

Right- virtue signaling that you’d send the military in to firebomb them all does show concern.

LOL

There was plenty of antifa/blm during the 570+ dem riots in 2020.

2 Likes

Add the one in DC in 2017 … which the Democrats and deep state were so very understanding about they mat as well given the rioters warm milk and a cookie.

2 Likes

Pretty clear that you have not done your homework that proves that the majority of those folks who were arrested on criminal charges were not associated with BLM and Antifa. Why is that?

I see you have not done your homework. Why?

You have to be more specific. Thanks.

Can’t believe we have elected officials saying stuff like that in writing. The rot is worse than I thought.

Nothing like a fake thread title that will sit around to remind.

Pretty sure you can’t prove that

They need a tracheotomy I guess.

My, oh, my. She didn’t “wish that the carnage of January 6th had been even worse”. I know schools have been dumbed down in recent years. Did you graduate just recently?

3 Likes

Oh yeah sure. Quick get the fainting couch and clutch some pearls. We have an overdramatic crit prog on display here.

1 Like

It’s just like a standard response you have at the ready regardless of what you are responding to. Fee fees!

I do wish the little leftist bitches in the media would understand that a proper insurrection (attempt to overthrow the government) by the right would indeed include firearms. Why would the group that touts the second amendment seriously pursue the matter unarmed?

Don’t you guys get too worked up over this. It’s just logic.

3 Likes

4 Likes