Marjorie Taylor Greene says Jan. 6 Capitol attack ‘would’ve been armed’ if she planned it

Okay, so I didn’t “back away” from anything.

I therefore ask again:

Clears what up? Are you about to suggest if you planned an “insurrection” it would not be “armed”?

:roll_eyes:

I completely understand her frustration being blamed for an insurrection that wasn’t and lashing out with sarcasm.

There were no weapons by the protectors, and I mean seriously do you really think a country like the United States can be taken down with nothing but sign poles, sticks, & water bottles, it’s freaking ridiculous.

The Democrat Party along with the help of RINO’s are the seditious insurrectionists who have been blatantly violating Constitution since the Obama reign of treachery using the full power of a corrupt DC bureaucratic run government.

We no long have a government of the people or integrity in our voting…and that is the real insurrection.

6 Likes

No you wouldn’t.

Because people did show concern for that violence.

You accused them of lying.

Not to mention the detractors in the forum who intentionally foment political division.

3 Likes

Considering the political prosecutions and detentions the real victims of 1/6 should see a few of the Democrat scum thrown in the same holes they’ve been put into.

2 Likes

I am not suggesting anything. I am flat out asking for an explanation:

What is the context that can clean this statement up?

…the same reason I did. I was hoping those around me were smart enough to understand, when you go to a gunfight without a gun…it’s an automatic loss. Her point was then obviously…all those that can breathe, even the dumbest among us, should be able to conclude, this wasn’t a planned insurrection.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Clean up?

The more they lie the more their nose grows.

The will pay through the nose.

Okay then.

I’m happy you finally got the message. Or did you?

She did but…sheople can not discern for themselves and Don Lemon told them what to think so… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Same old tired nonsense.

They are losing the big tech advantage so time to make more ■■■■ up.

2 Likes

Not to mention ignoring the part which federal agent provocateurs played in encouraging the Jan. 6th event.

I hope this actually does get exposed that even a blind lib can see it. The J6 commission has done their best to sheoplize their constituents and I can hear them regurgibleating orange man baaa, baaa, baaad right now.

1 Like

This is pretty weak tea, even for you.

There is no message, just your knee jerk reaction to defend the indefensible.

What is even weaker is your inability to articulate why you got your panties all knotted up over what Marjorie stated in the video.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

2 Likes

My panties are just fine. In the meantime, you seem to be unable to explain what you are looking for when you ask for context.

It’s a pretty simple question John, we all know why you are squirming.

It’s obvious you have a reading comprehension problem if you are unable to understand what “in context” means as posted above.

1 Like