Maria Butina to plead guilty and help prosecutors

Good Lord! What a horrible photo!

Cool! Insider scoop!

Good. New day. New leadership.

Spies under non-official cover are prosecuted like any domestic criminal.

Why do you hope that?

I would think her deal is to stay in US and rat out Russian operations.

Just because she rhetorically sniffed the NRA and top R behinds doesn’t mean any actionable crime took place.

It looks to me like she was caught before she could really get any worthwhile PR or brainwashing done.

Now this is a Russian spy!

Expect a lot of deflection in this thread.

The money thing is very interesting. I look forward to the plea documents to see if any of that is covered.

Very odd how the NRA was flush with cash just a couple years ago, enough to throw 30 million in support of Trump, but in a very short time is killing off NRA TV and putting a number of publication on the chopping block.

Yes, I predict much in the way of deflections.

Fake news libs.

1 Like

The Russians have made pretty clear she wouldn’t be welcome back iirc.

And I wouldn’t want to go back as a failed spy in the Putin era. They’ve been dropping like flies the past couple years.

Though what kind of info she has that would be worth holding onto her does raise some interesting questions.

NRA has defo been behaving oddly. They tried to become an active Republican PAC / Media org, not sure that worked out too well for em.

Yeah… thats the ticket…

She is going to help prosecutors prove how pure and honest the nra and gop are…

The NRA needs to have its exempt status removed.

1 Like

If I were on the other side of the fence, I would deflect like hotcakes with butter and maple syrup–speaking of which, I had pancakes this morning. They were delicious. I discovered that the secret to really good pancakes is that you can just talk about them for as long as it takes to forget whatever it was we were talking about.

1 Like

Because I think they’re a horrible organization.

Under what rationale could the NRA ever have received tax-exempt status in the first place?

2 Likes

There’s no law against talking to Russians… Or Hillary would be in jail for selling them our Uranium…

But any day now, Russian collusion will be proved… I mean beside’s Hillary’s…

I can’t wait to see the dems hearings on collusion…

Hillary lost bro, get over it.