March jobs report, 900,000 plus added....Good news?

I feel another Misery Index coming on. Shades of Jimmah Carter . :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I wasn’t around for little Jimmy’s time in office, but O’Biden is off to a bang up start. Hopefully the country does well enough for now in spite of him like they did last time.

I’m sure people in Chicago know exactly what that is like.

And yet … he still lost re-election. LOL!

It is a humanitarian crisis it is not being managed well at all.

This is absolutely something that the Biden administration has messed up.

This coming from the bootstraps crew is priceless

1 Like

Trump Vaccine…remember that lib.

Good Lord. No it isn’t. The best way to manage it would be go back to the way it was managed before Biden cancelled all the polices that were working and replacing them with nothing. He was warned. Republicans predicted this. Bidenists ignored what we already knew.

Sorry Dude. This is major Biden malfunction. Y’all need to man up and own your mess.

The only thing that’s changed is volume. Crisis level volume.

That is very dishonest. Illegal crossings were at a 45 year low. Educate yourself. Your news sources suck. If the invaders say that Biden invited them (and they do) you should believe them.

1 Like

Yes, it’s good news.

Which policies?

Did he work in the lab on it lib?

Thank him…

Lucky you. I was small so it didn’t interest me nor did I pay attention, because as a small child the price of gas, ration lines etc. was not in my bubble.

I did however get to hear how bad it was and how our family was impacted from my dad.

That was the one factor that made him vow to NEVER vote for Dem again. He admits he made the mistake of voting for him thinking he really would deliver on what he said. He had hope.

1 Like

Because Carter caused the oil crisis of 1979?

1 Like

Oh, we are going to re=write the Carter years as positive and a success?

I’m going to go mix a drink for this.

No need, but your dad and apparently you blame Carter for the oil crisis of 1979. Why?

1 Like

You think the only bad thing from the Carter admin was the response second oil crisis? OK. :roll_eyes:

I think I’ll make it a double.

Under Trump the Misery Index rose to its highest level in nearly 40 years.

I guess that doesn’t count. It somehow wasn’t Trump’s fault.

1 Like