March jobs report, 900,000 plus added....Good news?

not much to predict, the policies he’s pursuing have been shown over and over again to slow an economy.

1 Like

What specific policies are you worried about?

As evidenced by this jobs report.

1 Like

Yes. Good news. Biden has not tinkered with Trump economic policy yet. Will see what happens when he does.

2 Likes

Nothing that Biden actually did. More states are opening up and restrictions lifted.

And that is a fact.

3 Likes

the trump recovery continues.

2 Likes

And why are they opening up?

As in, recovering from the Trump era of shame.

2 Likes

Because of Trump vaccine.

4 Likes

As Jeff Foxworthy might say.

If you are ashamed of peace, national security, border control, operation warp speed. Record low minority unemployment, dialogue with N. Korea. No war in Syria that the dems wanted and the historic mid east peace deal?

You just might have some TDS.

1,000,000 jobs

150,000 dead.

Credit and debit.

Allan

The TDS is pretending those are real accomplishments. Even if they were, that would place in comparison to the attempted coup and seizing of power in a lost election.

Trumps place in history is secure.

You mean this dialogue?
“He wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” Trump said at a September rally in West Virginia. “We fell in love.”

I was really ashamed when I read that stupidity.

2 Likes

Are you really ashamed of this stupidity?

2 Likes

Wow! And without a “Jobs Bill.” :joy_cat:

Simple and expected.

Anything good is carryover from Trump.

Anything bad is completely on Biden alone.

Remember when cons kept saying Trump’s stock market began the day he was elected?

This is a humanitarian crisis, which is being managed as best as it possibly can be managed.

Do you ever try to put yourself in the migrants’ shoes? Do you ever think what it would be like to live in a dangerous, impoverished place, and to be faced with the choice of staying and endangering your family, or coming north t the US and endangering your family?

Not ashamed at all. Trump and Kim=embarrassing.

:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Glad we elected Trump for this recovery. Hope he doesn’t have to fix too big of a mess again in 2024. lol

2 Likes

Yes I agree. Biden need to fix this or admit that he’ll continue trump policy. Biden need to take responsibility here.

1 Like