Manafort's bail revoked -- he's going to jail until his trial

one day Trump allow Pence to get the same reward Pruit got

1 Like

:rofl:

Only in his sweet, sweet dreams.

One wonders what dirt Pruitt has on Trump…

It’s amazing Pruitt still has a job.

Hasn’t come out yet has it?

HEAR YE HEAR YE. Now are you final moments to place a bet on whether Paulie has been wearing a wig. ACT FAST.

Dershowitz was saying that people out on bail who then commit additional crimes should not have their bail revoked? Well, it’s a living I guess.

Lol. And I’m liking it again.

“When the whole thing is over, things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons,” - Guiliani

Translated : " Stay quiet, we’ll get you out"

Books? I cant wait for the HBO mini series

Your post was edited…did you do that? If so, how?

i had to give up a lot of coca-cola bottle codes, like 5 days worth

1 Like

Lol, so I’m guessing it wasn’t you. I sure can’t find an edit button.

;p

the system does it automatically if you upload or link pictures or Gif

Geez, I find out new things everyday about this format, it seems. Thanks.

it will be awesome to compare the POV of Devos, Pruit, Carson, and the lifelong civil servants.

Hopefully, he remembered to pack his Vaseline…

the same info Putin has

68 year old rich guys, who grew up privileged, don’t do well in prison. I have a feeling this is going to be a very unpleasant experience for Manafort.

Remember how Right Wing “heads exploded” when a President merely said he thought Cambridge Police “acted stupidly” for arresting his friend on his friends own front porch?

Remember how so many Right Wing voices rose up to condemn that President for interfering in the legal process?

Remember how some said he was sticking his nose in a case where it didn’t belong?

How he was damaging the Police Department’s legitimacy by getting involved?

How that President was messing with the rule of law.

Now we have Trump.

Now we have many of those same voices demanding Trump interfere. Many of those same voices are cheering Trump on for interjecting his opinion into this Manafort case. Some are cheering Rudy for dangling the prospect of a presidential pardon.

WUDS

World
Upside
Down
Sickness

5 Likes

I prefer “Stupid Watergate”