Man arrested after shouting ‘womp, womp’ and pulling a gun on immigration

pushed one of the protesters, who pushed him back and knocked him to the ground, at which point Sealy allegedly produced the weapon.

:rofl:

We all knew people like this in highschool.

He didn’t fire it. In fact, from the article it may not even be a gun.

A former high school teacher, according to AL.com, he was initially arrested for possessing a gun within 1,000 feet of a protest. But he would later be booked into jail on misdemeanor charges of menacing and reckless endangerment.

I’m thinking air soft.

…but he was white and apparently a Trump supporter, so we are relegated to some leftists claiming he should have been beaten and a bad attempt at projecting a bigoted view.

The word “related” doesn’t make sense in your post.

That’s because the word is “relegated”.

Interesting. The charges would seem to back up your assessment. I’m surprised they did not ring him up for battery on the person he shoved.

People here justified the shooting of Tamil Rice.

Pulling a gun on protestors is a misdemeanor…that’s pretty incredible.

A link from teh bottom of that article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/06/27/its-not-the-messenger-its-the-message-rep-steve-king-refuses-to-delete-nazi-sympathizer-retweet/?utm_term=.54e304a890a8

Nah - it’s totally true.

1 Like

The upside, the left wont be blaming the gun.

1 Like

Oops. Typo on my part. The word “relegated” doesn’t work either.

there were literally people defending the cops with jon crawford in walmart and that kid tamir rice on the old board. both of which were people with toy guns

He knows that. He’s being contrary just to be contrary.

And we know which posters would consider it the justified shooting of a “thug.”

What the hell is the significance of womp-womp? And how does he think pulling a gun on people is in-line with family values?

LOL No doubt.

Tamir Rice. I didn’t.

And there were others who took exception to it.

How many of those same people excused the hotel shooting in Mesa?

Not white or black, blue.

still not stupid to post that there are ridiculous long threads dedicated to those type of shooting, over and over and over

Then you missed the point.