Majority's and Minority's

The opposite of FOX News is not CNN or CBS.

Liberal media is Mother Jones, The Young Turks, the Nation, Thom Hartman, Amy Goodman…etc…

Corporate media dominates the Airwaves, with one corporate media being Republican friendly. Which does have an audience. (a very old audience)

The rest of the corporate media is primarily ratings driven.

You should try reading a real newspaper, for once.

Not at all. It’s a fact.

You really think so? Interesting. Based on what?

And a stupid statement. Thanks.

You’re welcome. Why?

The punk genre couldve been worse, muuuch. Sometimes i just like to put on metal for a bit, even to get negative emotions outta the system then im set for the rest of the day.

A lot of Country music focuses on alcohol, getting dumped, and/or being depressed.

1 Like

Republican control The Federal government, The White House, The Majority of State governorship, the Majority of State Houses.

but your the underdog :laughing:

Yes, and a lot of people in the music industry also do drugs, and are addicts and it kills themselves. Drugs are more of a liberal stance.
A lot of country now adays is liberal mixed with old fashion. A lot of country now adays is definitely a lot worse than it was compared to a long time ago. Yes, even back then the singers did drugs like Elvis and Johny Cash, and there will always be that liberal morality of drugs tempting good people, and bringing them down. I wonder how much drugs and alcohol ruin peoples lives every day?
I sure do make friends around here pretty quickly hu? Is everyone as friendly as you?

No. Be on your guard.

Eh, I could care less, of what people thing about me. I’m not here to make friends or win a popularity contest. Maybe you’re?

Your friend is going to be upset to hear you say that. Why dismiss them so coldly?

Cut back on the crack, and maybe the delusions and voices in your head will stop.
I hope you feel better soon.

Pretty much all Musician since the dawn of time have done drugs.

And destroy my budding music career? Heaven forbid.

For some reason, no matter what time of day it is people on this website seem to wish to destroy my threads by posting over them immediately! For this I’m very curious about, and wish to know more about? Weather they’re Democrats or Republicans, and I do know wish to know why, but have never gotten an answer. I guess that the average Joe’s(or the normal man’s opions) don’t really count amongst people with political power. I’m all for respecting Conservatives in power, and possibly even some Republicans, but not If they’re not willing to accept the average persons voice??? For this, I will always fight for!!! don’t worry, this is a dead time overall, and not a busy time. I chose a bad time to expose the truth.

Republicans do not have full control of the gov’t.

They do not have 60 votes in the senate, they do not control the judiciary,and they absolutely cannot control the entrenched career bureaucrats.

You cannot possibly base that on any actual facts.

How do you get that the nation has become very much more Conservative? I think the exact opposite. I think this country is much more liberal than it has been in my lifetime. What are considered mainstream liberal views now were once considered radically left (gay marriage, etc.).