MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR: Biden Says US Doesn’t ‘Need Fossil Fuels’ Moments After Arriving in Private Jet

More context:

In other words it wasn’t originally about the environment, but now it partially is. I’m not sure where you got the “reorder society” bit or why you feel this should discount all climate proposals from the Democrats.

I’ll never understand why a desire to move away from fossil fuels is such a bad thing for some.

The fossil fuel industry is really good at politics.

1 Like

Blockquote[quote=“enki, post:22, topic:235196”]
I’ll never understand why a desire to move away from fossil fuels is such a bad thing for some
[/quote]

It isn’t. Just don’t cripple the nation in the process or use climate change as a façade to curtail personal freedoms.

1 Like

Anything and everything you have or will ever have depends on oil .

There was no press in the direction he waved. Just an empty field. :grin:

Not true. The video clearly shows Corn Pop staring back.

1 Like

Not true. A different angle clearly shows firefighters in the direction he was waving. The silly lie that he waved to no one came for Fox News’ Overtime Outnumbered.

https://twitter.com/tylerpager/status/1305925060977397763?s=21

LOL! Old Joe knows how to work a crowd!!

Which will be proven in November.

Because it’s the government forcing it.

You’re not?

The Earth has been alternating between long ice ages and shorter interglacial periods for around 2.6 million years. For the last million years or so these have been happening roughly every 100,000 years - around 90,000 years of ice age followed by a roughly 10,000 year interglacial warm period.

Those are different words.

1 Like

when the current interglacial ends sometime in the next 1-2 thousand years people had better hope the ice age ends with it or in the 90K years after that humanity will likely come close to extinction… again.

Well the empty field is the closest he can get to having a crowd.