MAGA Teens Making America Great Again!

They attend an all white (basically) private school with all white teachers and live in an all white (basically) community. Do we honestly have an expectation these boys would have a positive, educated view on minorities?

“Professional agitator” lol.

1 Like

The inconsistency is getting hilarious

Meh, he’s more a freelance agitator. But he’s still an agitator and the instigator of this event, who clearly lied about what happened.

Calling him the instigator of the entire event is wrong. The black Israelite group seemed to be the lynch pin in terms of the tension surrounding the events. The group of boys didn’t help the situation but can’t be solely blamed. Same with the drummer, he inserted himself into the situation, for reasons that he is inconsistent about. But then again, the boys didn’t need to react the way they did. But boys will be boys.

“clearly”? Love the gaslighting attempt. :rofl:

You didn’t see it.

Yes clearly, he claimed they surrounded him, we know now, he walked into their midst of his own free will.

Do you think the posturing by the boys that followed was then justified?

…and now a day has gone by and once again…you’ve swallowed more sheople food.

1 Like

To drown out the epithets of the ‘Black Hebrews’ calling them idol worshippers, homosexuals, white people go back to Europe, calling the black kid with their group a derogatory name, they sang a school song. They didn’t sing Dixie

What would Jesus do?

It depend on who does the chaperoning. My senior trip to disney world back in high school was pretty frightening as i thought someone or even i would be seriously injured or killed because so many bought a knife and had them out to play with them on the bus. Since i wasnt exactly popular, i was definitely afraid at the time they would use it on me.

There will be nothing of the condemnation that the kid with the grin on his face on still shot got. There will not be the death threats to their families or the Twitter outrage I will bet my Hannity account on it :stuck_out_tongue:

No they wouldn’t it happens every day the knock out game is a thing. You guys are the ones obsessed with skin pigmentation.

:rofl:

The “knock out game” is not a real thing.

The “Black Hebrew Israelities” are for all intents and purposes condemned by essentially everyone who is aware of their existence.

What behaviors are those?

Having looked for any videos that showed aggression or racist chants by the students, I didn’t find any. Can you show one?

I did, however, hear plenty of insults like “Go back to Europe”, a nice “f bomb” dropped by a younger tribesman, and something directed towards a black student stating “they’re going to harvest your organs.”

Someone was nice enough to call the students “incest kids”. Here is a list of states that allow first cousin marriage: Can First Cousins Legally Marry?

Some are even in the northeast, where we don’t have a booming business in MAGA hats. Even the student whose most conspicuous, before I clicked on the video & even after, he was just standing there.

I think it’s the MAGA hats that aroused ire.

It upsets you that he probably won’t get death threats?

Never thought I’d see a post defending incest

1 Like