MAGA One Flaming Lefty at a Time

All we have to do is stage more protests of DJT, and the problem will take care of itself.

Video warning, man covered in gasoline sets himself a blaze.

2 Likes

This has to be peak TDS also confirming that it is in fact a serious mental condition.

5 Likes

What’s that terrible lib bacon smell I smell? Then again, I may come to appreciate it? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

Well, at least he won’t be disappointed in how he votes come November.

3 Likes

In all seriousness, I wish libs wouldn’t set themselves on fire. What a horrible way to go.

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll still mail one in. :wink:

6 Likes

On a serious note, I agree but on another serious note…I’ve had enough of this illegal, lib bull feces.

4 Likes

Indeed…flaming libs.

Ultimate cult.

4 Likes

Eww. I didn’t consider the cultish nature of this act.

1 Like

Ya know as insane as it is, I respect self immolation for a cause.

Not something I’d ever do because I’m not that dedicated. But more power to ya if you feel like that’s what you need to do to make a statement.

It definitely shows commitment. But what was the statement in this case? Crazy lib is what I’m taking from it.

1 Like

From the NY Times:

An eyewitness, who declined to be identified, said that the man threw pamphlets into the air before he lit himself on fire. The man, who was wearing jeans and dark gray T-shirt, fell to the ground. He was in an area of the park that was cordoned off for supporters of Mr. Trump.

Some of the pamphlets referenced former President George W. Bush, former Vice President Al Gore and the lawyer David Boies, who represented Mr. Gore in the 2000 presidential election recount.

Not so sure it sounds like a lefty…

Promise me libs that you won’t set yourself on fire if Trump wins…Okay?

2 Likes

If he’s a MAGA, I’ll think he’s just as stupid. But I’m going with he was a lefty at the moment. Maybe this guy…

4 Likes

Plus it tracks historically with the left. Most self immolations were performed by people on the left. Right wingers tended to set someone else on fire, not themselves.

1 Like

Stop trying to pressure people.

6 Likes

Interesting the politics of which faction set themselves on fire in this instance. I’m ready for the lies/conspiracies forthcoming as we jockey for “not our idiot.”

5 Likes

Maybe they really wanted Gore to win?

I appreciate the thread going all in on partisan speculation though. My take is Trump wanted to send a message to the jurors that they need to be fair.

2 Likes

Perfection!!

Well, that’s obvious.