Maga means witch

Maga is the feminine form of the latin word magus. which is latin for sorcerer

so trumpers wearing maga hats are proclaiming they are witches…

1 Like

I KNEW there was a witch hunt.

1 Like

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Billy Madison

4 Likes

Derangement:

In combinatorial mathematics, a derangement is a permutation of the elements of a set, such that no element appears in its original position.

Moonshine is a spirit that is illegal or lawless. By using the avatar Moonshine are you therefore declaring yourself to have a lawless spirit?

1 Like

The op is moonshine not Madison.

or maybe im just a photographer who takes a lot of moon pictures…

And maybe MAGA is an acronym for Make America Great Again.

1 Like

So when was it not great?

Your OP is a good example of the strained and tortuous parsing of Trumpian language that the Dems use to manufacture “clear evidence” of crimes from an obviously normal and innocent conversation with the Ukrainian President. Watch Dems investigate Trump is like watching a psych patient describe what they see in a Rorschach test, or a tea leaf reader reading a teacup. It indicates more about the troubled state of the “investigators”.

2 Likes

Is this one of those things like “black hole” is racist??

Or boys are now girls are now boys??

^*

When Obama was running foreign and domestic policy.

1 Like

Trump should be in jail!

For what?

His crimes!

What crimes?

Bad crimes!

What kind of bad crimes?

You know what crimes!

No, I really don’t. Please tell me?

You’re stupid. All of them!

All of what?

His crimes!

What crimes though?

You’re a racist!

3 Likes

The op is about witches. Oh please tell us more about witches.

Read harry potter.

Don’t want to, I was reading this thread, waiting on more tales of witchery.

So what does that make libs who wear pink ■■■■■ hats?

3 Likes

It’s been pretty consistent since the financial crisis when regardless of which pollster asks the question. “Do you think the country is headed in the right direction”? The majority is usually tilts ‘No’.

Grabbed. When you’re famous they let you!

1 Like

Must be an interesting neighborhood with folks so eager to expose themselves to passers by. :wink: :slight_smile: