‘MAGA’ FREE ZONE: Famous San Francisco Restaurant, Celebrity Chef BANS Pro-Trump Apparel

Originally published at: ‘MAGA’ FREE ZONE: Famous San Francisco Restaurant, Celebrity Chef BANS Pro-Trump Apparel | Sean Hannity

The famous, award-winning cookbook author and owner of a famed California eatery officially banned ‘Make America Great Again’ hats and apparel from his restaurant this week; saying customers donning the pro-Trump gear would be refused service.

“J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is a chef-partner of the Wursthall restaurant in San Mateo and says in a tweet Sunday that he views the hats as symbols of intolerance and hate,” writes Fox New York.

The since-deleted tweet read, “It hasn’t happened yet, but if you come to my restaurant wearing a MAGA cap, you aren’t getting served, same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate.”

“Diners interviewed by the newspapers said they understood Lopez-Alt’s stance but questioned the hat ban and said he could have found a way to start a dialogue on the issue. On Twitter, many criticized the so-called tolerance of the liberal Bay Area,” adds the report.

Read the full report at the San Francisco Chronicle.

He might get away with it in the California liberal Federal courts but he won’t pass the SCOTUS smell test that for sure. I hope a MAGA hat wearer goes into the restaurant and is refused service so they can sue his rear end!

Is it like Starbucks, where anybody can go in and sit down without purchasing anything?
Or is that loitering?

If it’s not, I’d just going in there with a MAGA hat to take a nap. I don’t need service.
lol.

If it is loitering, than I’d throw some money in the tip jar or try and find a way to just chill in there for like half of the day. lol.