Lying Libs and the Liars that Lead Them…

You don’t like “PEE TAPE” references? Well, perhaps pictures of crack head Hunter Biden passed out in a drug induced stupor are more to your liking.

1 Like

Seems like unanimous praises.

This is a feather in Biden’s first year cap.

There is no denying it.

20 years and finally a law that everyone can be proud of.

Allan

Yeah, I know.

I’m never voting for Hunter Biden.

he didnt. lol. nice try!

1 Like

There are multiple accounts of obstruction in the Mueller Report.

He won’t face any punishment for them though.

1 Like

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

They have a hard time accepting that one was fabricated by people who were supporting Hillary Clinton. The other is… from Hunter.

The Mueller and Senate report was fabricated? Or are you talking about the irrelevant pee tapes?

So we can expect no more comments from you on anyone who is not running for an elected office. Cool.

When they have nothing to do with the topic, then yes.

The pee tapes have to be the topic because it allows them to ignore the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence Report which didn’t care one bit about the Steele Dossier.

1 Like

none of this rises to true obstruction.

it’s a joke from the “not not guilty” report and so called investigation so democrats can impeach

sorry this is obvious

if he really wanted to “obstruct” he would have fired mueller

1 Like

I’m talking about the topic of what was the most important first discussion Comey had with Trump after Trump was in the white house. It was so important … no it wasn’t about crime. It wasn’t about terrorism. It was… pee tapes that would have made Trump vulnerable to blackmail by Putin.

1 Like

Irrelevant, unconfirmed pee tapes.

But ignore the Mueller investigation and senate intl report… both republican ran and sanctioned. Those are real, with real evidence embedded.

1 Like

Republican? Have you been sleeping? Pointing to Republicans as though they were friends of Trump is … well… indicates a lack of understanding of Trump politics. Every globalist and old timey republican hated Trump. They supported Hilary. You didn’t know that? :rofl:

And as I said… pee tapes were #1 in the swamp. Very first comey conversation with POTUS.

1 Like

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

He would have fired Mueller if he thought he could have gotten away with it. Turns out he didn’t need to, what with his cucks in the Senate.

1 Like

But it won’t stop your tribe from pretending these swamp vermin were on the side of Trump and therefore the crimes of Trump were so egregious that even his “side” had to report them .

There is a thread here somewhere on Prog lies. Read it.

1 Like

Right… the Senate Republicans… who voted yes on literally every Trump policy… :rofl:. Those Rinos.

he’s right. he was a real nut ass. so were many others in the enforcement spy wing of the Democrats. many still are

trump was just doing his job.

1 Like

The guy who the reason that trump won in 2016 is a dem spy.

Surreeeeeee.

Allan