Lying Joe does it again

Get out of my pig pen!

1 Like

Whatever you say, Champ.

Aren’t you better?

Say it ain’t so, Joe. I pictured him as imprisoned with Mandela.

joe may have some form of dementia and the sad thing is that parts of the dem machine is holding him up despite the fact it is obvious. they are walking him around like that corpse in that movie.

Joe " i am going to appoint the first black woman to the senate." presidents do not appoint senators, joe. and the first black female senator was from illinois Joe.

It’s just sad. the man needs to be left to retire in dignity.

Too late.

The definition of “arrest” contains “stop or check”. So technically not lying. Did I do that right?

1 Like

Nope. The lack of handcuffs should have been his first clue.

1 Like

Hell, he’s a lawyer and he knew exactly what he was saying.

This is why I can’t vote for Democrats. It’s hard to trust anything they say because it’s almost always a lie. Donald Trump is the only politician who you know that you can trust.

This thread isn’t about Trump, stop derailing it.

I know Libs hate that I bring up our great leader, but you (collective) can’t stop me.

1 Like

The mod’s can certainly stop the derailing of the thread if you keep pushing it.

Your ■■■■■■■■ “opposites day” postings are tedious.

3 Likes

Joe needs to go! Joes needs to go!

Schiff paraphrase heaven.

He can still sign his name to documents the deep state puts in front of him, so he’ll do for president.

Lies, has trouble with personal boundaries… does Biden golf a lot too? We might have a president in the making!

1 Like

And if Trump lied like Biden did over this, there would be a thread where Trump was being hit for lying. So it bothers you when Biden gets the same treatment that Trump would have had?

I’m glad that the lying MSM is finally reporting the TRUTH about the Democrats. For too long Donald Trump has been unfairly smeared by the press for lying and it’s finally time Democrats get the same treatment.