Lyin' Don the Con has rethought the Putin presser- and he would like you to ignore your own ears

He can’t admit that they influenced the election, that would be an admittance that he is illegitimate.

He just has the run-of-the-mill ego problem. No biggie.

Don’t ask what your country cannot do for not you; don’t ask what you cannot do for your country!

4 Likes

He’s not a very good liar, prolific sure, but not good.

1 Like

How does he do it? Volume!

3 Likes

The intelligence community tells the retard in chief ,yes Russia meddled in the election. He goes into a sit down chat with the guy who ordered it to happen and comes out saying nahhh they didn’t really meddle.

I’m no longer convinced he has all his mental facilities in order. Like a few chicken nuggets short of a happy meal.

I’ve felt that for some time now. His blubbering reminds me (and I’m showing my age) of Mr. Bluster on the old “Howdy Doody Show.” He really is nothing but a cartoon character, not a leader. His fans are cartoons as well.

Well bully for you. Doesn’t change my point at all.

It’s that, but also, in this instance, it’s that he is a coward. I’m sure he just chatted pleasantly with Putin, and nodded and affirmed everything Putin said, and then was just blind sided by that question about meddling, and rather than have to say something that might make things uncomfortable, he brushed things aside.

Remember, this is a guy who can’t fire anyone IRL.

He’s a chicken. A weak, weak coward.

If Russian artists aren’t constructing statues of the Trump/Putin handshake, or at least creating paintings, they’re idiots. He gave them what they’ve wanted for a century and served it with a mint.

1 Like

Also, his lame ass explanation of mis using one word doesn’t account for him saying ‘putin was very strong and forceful in saying he didn’t do it…’