another mask denier bites the dust.

Karma takes another one down.

Hint: wear a mask.

Allan

5 Likes

How hard is it to wear a ■■■■■■■ mask?

Karma bites hard

2 Likes

So how many people did he spread it to because he wasn’t wearing a mask? We’ll never know. But the important thing is that he wasn’t inconvenienced.

2 Likes

Possibly dying just to troll the libz. :rofl:

1 Like

That’ll show ‘em!

Its absoluely insanw the idiotic approach too many Americans have taken.

You wear a seatbelt, you follow the security protcols at the airport, you follow the dress code for shops but ask them to wear a mask in public places and they start screaming about constitutional rights and overreach of government.

I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who contracts Covid-19 because of their refusal to wear a mask, social distance or think its all a hoax.

I was in the ER the other weekend and the nurse told me they had a few people who refuse to wear masks, so they just tell them ok we will come back once your wearing a mask. They quickly change their opinion.

5 Likes

I wish him well.

It was the same with seat belts when they first came out…took laws forcing people to wear them. YOu still get people who won’t wear them.

1 Like

Me neither. If only they didn’t pose a risk to other

What are the odds he follows through? :rofl:

“I don’t have the coronavirus, turns out as of yesterday I’ve never had it. But if I get it, you’ll never see me without a mask,” the conservative Texan told CNN Friday.

1 Like

i wonder how many others he infected

1 Like

^
Thoughts and prayers.
.WW, PSHS

I can’t stand Gohmert’s politics, but I hope nothing but the best for him.

3 Likes

pssst, a mask does not prevent you from getting covid, it prevents you from spreading it

1 Like

Be a while before we know. He better self-quarantine.

Barr needs to self-quarantine ASAP.

:rofl:

https://twitter.com/olivia_beavers/status/1288483271907725325?s=21

It doesn’t “prevent” either.

It does however reduce the possibility the airborne particles (Droplets generated by talking, coughing, and sneezing) are passed. Both for the wearer and others in the presence of wearers.

The provide the greatest prevention of spreading airborne particles generated by the wearer, but logic dictates they will also help reduce particles passing into the wearer when worn properly.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

I hope he has minimal effects from the virus, and has not spread the virus to others in the room yesterday during the hearing.

Goes to show its important to listen to the experts.

Amazingly, this man may have single handily infected the entire judiciary committee.

1 Like