Losing It: Hillary Clinton Claims '10-Year-Olds Are Hacking Our Voting Systems'

Originally published at: Losing It: Hillary Clinton Claims ’10-Year-Olds Are Hacking Our Voting Systems’ | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton continued her three-year-long excuses tour over the weekend; bizarrely asserting that “10-year-olds are hacking” America’s voting systems.

“You know, we don’t really know to what extent the election was interfered in because nobody will look for it. We do know that in Florida a lot more happened than has been admitted publicly,” Clinton said.

“We know we’re really vulnerable,” she added. “Every, you know, every Hackathon that happens, you know, 10-year-olds are hacking our voting systems and the networks that connect them.”

Hillary Clinton On A Conspiracy Roll, Claims ‘10-Year-Olds Are Hacking Our Voting Systems’ https://t.co/pG7eOtj9Z4 pic.twitter.com/JVtfOzpWuf

— The Daily Wire (@realDailyWire) October 19, 2019

Clinton’s comments came during the same interview where she accused Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard of being a “Russian asset” out to guarantee President Trump’s re-election.

“They are also going to do third party again,” Clinton said.

“I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” she told the ‘Campaign HQ’ podcast.

“She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and ways of supporting her so far. That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset,” Hillary added.

While not referring to her directly by name, Gabbard was recently mentioned in a New York Times article implying she was colluding with the Kremlin.

“The New York Times and CNN have also smeared veterans like myself for calling for an end to this regime change war [in Syria]. Just two days ago, The New York Times put out an article saying that I’m a Russian asset and an Assad apologist, and all these different smears,” Gabbard said during Tuesday’s Democratic debate.

Read the full report here.