Lori Lightfoot: "Security for Me But Not For Thee"

christ

shes a married lesbian?

1 Like

Yep i saw a clip tonight where she was saying she had a right to protect her home and her “wife”. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Apparently.

3 Likes

barf. on so many levels

1 Like

I’m not judging the criteria. Homosexual marriage is legal and she can marry whomever she pleases.

Simply noting the hierarchy and her place in it.

doesnt help shes ugly as hell

inside and out

Not in the minds of liberal politicians, just look what happened to the Mccloskey’s.

3 Likes

She looks like Gollum with short curly hair. :wink:

Reminds me of Beetlejuice. :wink:

1 Like

Lightfoot is the mayor. Guaranteed there a .380 on the nightstand and her spouse has a carry permit.

Peduto is another “progressive” who genuflected before the mob and ordered his police department to restrain their law enforcement tactics. Peduto is fortunate the citizenry of Pittsburgh are largely law abiding and the radical elements thrive out in the UP and CMU community otherwise his “lost liberalism” and progressive aspirations could easily turn the’Burgh into a Portland like ■■■■ show.

1 Like

Whoa boy, take a breather!

meh… shes a horrible human being.

To be expected by these Democrats who are putting there voters through hell.

We provide security to our high level officials, dumbass, horrible human being or whatever. Some of y’all clearly would get a thrill up your leg if she took a bullet, but that is not how things work in this country and hopefully, never will. Why do I give a ■■■■ who is making the threats? Some of them are deemed credible, that’s enough. No doubt some or even most are BLM adherents, but that’s an investigative matter. Many a secret service agent would take a bullet for a president he does not like, it’s what they do. Security for high level officials is of utmost importance, krappy politics notwithstanding.

Dad used to say: “Never call a woman ugly, {rough on the eyes} keeps you from sounding like a complete ■■■■■■■■■

Is her job not to provide security for the citizens of Chicago. It was reported she pulled 100 officers into her neighborhood.

My statement stands. We do not pull needed security when a politician fails to do their job.

She pulled security needed by the citizens of Chicago to stop the people she let get out of control from protesting her.

That’s some next level Marie Antoinette ■■■■■

3 Likes

Start a petition to remove her from office.