Looks like Trump is throwing Fox News under the bus

This whining crybaby is the representation of today’s modern conservative man, and I couldn’t be happier.

2 Likes

Talking about what trump says: TDS

Trump constantly whining: that’s the man I love.

2 Likes

This is the problem with a person surrounding themselves with yes men. When reality hits, it’s usually painful.

1 Like

Not if they never accept it as reality, hence the protective bubble that Trump and his followers live in. This is why the latest reality checks by Fox News are so unsettling for Trump and his little snowflakes.

2 Likes

This was about Brett Baier more than Fox News. Brett went his own direction concerning the Mueller report and his conclusions regarding it and Trump. Brett alienated much of his viewing audience that day and this is more of the same…with those same.

There is nothing conservative about Trump.

You know… not everyone who watches Fox likes to kiss a politician’s ass.

A dictator would have had him shot.

I wasn’t providing you your personal direction…just sharing the direction some are going.

He’s today’s conservative man. There’s no getting around that. He embodies everything represented in today’s conservative media.

8 Likes

No, he’s not. I am. There is nothing conservative about Trump.

Interesting you name one of the very small number of quality journalists at Fox News.

Thank you for your concern. We’ll take it under advisement.

Not everything is about you.

6 Likes

The name…came from the article. Isn’t that interesting? :sunglasses:

If I didn’t know better I would conclude that your last post had very little editorial merit whatsoever. If you would like me to name the other quality journalists at Fox News then you need to nothing more exacting than to ask me.

It is also very enlightening that Trump would complain about one of the quality journalists on Fox News.

Meanwhile, it was his own polls that were leaked showing he was behind.

2 Likes

Well said and so true

So Brett Baier constructed the polling methodology and conducted the polls?