Looks like Trump is throwing Fox News under the bus

Fat donald just whines and whines like a little girl every single day.
This is a conundrum for this clown: a guy who lies says that people who lie are lying. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1140768516288782336?s=21

He loves whining. He whines until he wins.

Fox is fake news?

didn’t Trump fire his pollster because he didn’t like the results.

“Something weird is going on at Fox News” … for reporting poll numbers

For the love of God, conservatives, where are you?

6 Likes

This made me laugh

2 Likes

Hilarious. I used to interact with a person in the old chat box who who loved his “alpha male”.

You know, the one who cries like a little girl on twitter.

3 Likes

Like a good little dictator.

1 Like

It would appear that the acolytes of Donald Trump are betwixt and between a rock and a hard place. They are confused about how to defend Trump and Fox News contemporaneously when Trump is criticising Fox News. What a deplorable position to be in: your two best friends at each other’s throat.

1 Like

I’m sure Fox & Friends will ease fat donald’s mind tomorrow with some heavy boot licking.

1 Like

Seems sort of stupid to alienate the last network that will carry your water for you. He will be at 100% negative coverage if he keeps that nonsense up, and it will be well deserved.

1 Like

There are hosts on there that will NEVER let it get to 100% negative, no matter what he does or says.

Said hosts contracts are coming up in the near future. Just saying.

It’s not like high profile individuals like Beck and Oreilly havent left there for one reason or another.

1 Like

When a hosts behavior starts to affect the ad revenue stream, then they are in danger. Carrying the water for Trump pleases that audience. I don’t see those hosts being in any danger for that.

1 Like

It’s a different scenario in this case. This is one where management wont back up their employees or flat out tells them they cant say what they want to say anymore.

I can think of no worse situation where I’m paid to give commentary as a job, and my boss tells me what I cant say.

It’s astounding to me the contempt he has for his supporters with lying to them so blatantly and they don’t see it.

They see it but they ignore it because of their pride.
Also, because he trolls libs!

They see it. The point is that they don’t care.
He realization for Republicans on the hill is that if you buck Trump you set yourself up to be taken out in the primaries. And they realize that if they loose the WH they might not get it back for multiple terms.

He’s been using people his whole life. He’s using his supporters to bolster his own ego and his supporters, who generously made him President(!) still don’t get it.

It’s frightening to me that 44% of the country approves of his job performance.