Looks like the United States Army is going to rename its ten bases named after Confederate generals

He spoke at my graduation.

Let me guess, are we going to rename cities and counties next? Lee County? Hood County? Lubbock county? Reagan County? Stonewall County? Stephens county? Upton? Wise? Reeves?

1 Like

That is a city and state issue. You can rename a city if the folks who live there vote for it. Nothing to do with the Federal Government.

2 Likes

Amazing guy. Thanks for the link.

I just think it’s silly to start renaming bases.

It has bugged me for ages. I have mentioned it here multiple times and for years on the prior board.

It doesn’t make sense. Military bases/forts get name changes all the time as their mission changes and the size is reduced or enlarged.

1 Like

Sure, why not. New Jersey sucks, renaming it might not hurt.

What should we do about New England?

1 Like

We going to rename Houston? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe we should rename Houston into Trumpville… that’ll keep the California folks out.

1 Like

How about Individual 1 ville?

2 Likes

What that article doesn’t say is that when he go on the helicopter to go out he only took the knife he was wearing and his aid bag.

sure why would you wanna name your city after a bunch of losers.

Canada, Kentucky

Why indeed.

1 Like

sounds like a horrible place to live.

Doomed at the naming.

Losers?

I thought Canada gave us a beating when we tried invading during the Revolutionary War.

The Canadian climate was a bitch in 1777 and 1812.

Today, it’s no contest.

There’s a time limit?

Absolutely badass.

1 Like

Where else would you find bacon flavored bourbon?

A lot of libs are learning about Roy for the first time. It’s kind of adorable, really. :thinking:

1 Like