Looks like the Republican controlled Texas Legislature is FINALLY going to take out the garbage

…it’s any means necessary to keep Trump out of the WH…FOREVER and the MSM is very much a part of this!

1 Like

Revenge of the Bushies failed across the board. 2 diehards voted with the dimocraps, but it wasn’t enough.

3 Likes

Called it on second post.

Sure hope the GARBAGE isn’t smelling too bad after all this time.

2 Likes

Bush cartel failure. Sweet!

1 Like

Ran across an old acquaintance at a grocery store yesterday. Her late husband was very active in GOP politics here in Texas, state executive committee, delegate to national and state conventions, that kind of thing. She asked if I still followed politics, and I admitted that I do and asked what I thought of Nichols and Paxton. Her feeling was that Nichols stood up for what is right and good. She wasn’t pleased with my reply. Paxton is a crook, but no more crooked than any other modern politician and should be given credit for keeping the carpetbagger Bush out of the office. Nichols ought to change parties and hasn’t represented the people who elected him since he replaced Todd Staples.
I don’t think we will be talking much politics in future meetings.

1 Like

Two tiered justice.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/26/texas-ag-ken-paxton-security-fraud-00149013

“and must also complete 100 hours of community service and 15 hours of legal ethics education.”

gonna need a lot more than 15 hours of legal ethics education with all the ■■■■ hes pulled over the year.

this scumbag lawyer needs at least a year.

Allan

1 Like