Looks like the Republican controlled Texas Legislature is FINALLY going to take out the garbage

The vote was 121-23 The Texas House has 86 Republicans and 64 Democrats.

He is suspended from office pending Senate trial

If the Senate votes at relatively the same margin that the House did, he will be removed from office.

1 Like

We have it on good authority that he isn’t going anywhere. :point_up_2:

2 Likes

In the hearing today it was stated that Paxton called at least two members of the Legislature and threatened them. .

You got him?

Think how ■■■■■■ you have to be to get yourself into this situation: You’re a Republican being impeached by Republicans in Texas. Like, c’mon, man.

2 Likes

Lol Wu.

He got free $20,000 granite countertops.

He got his sidepiece a job closer to him so he didn’t have to travel to her.

HE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!

Good Lord these people.

Three-quarters of the Republicans in the House voted to impeach.
MAGA’s (and Trump) are not happy and are accusing them of being RINO’s.
Does RINO even mean anything consistent anymore?

1 Like

Lol Lucy.

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Which puts me closer to you. Maybe we can be friends.

1 Like

You mean Rinos right?

There’s never a bad time to cry RINO.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: They’re easy to identify!

They have a backbone?

1 Like

paxton is toast.

Allan

It is crazy; all these people yelling ‘RINO’ couldn’t name a single person in the Texas legislature, and would agree with their voting records 100%.

But based on a vote to impeach a corrupt public official they are suddenly all RINO.

Think of it: according to these people, you must be willing to overlook corruption, and failure to do so means that you aren’t a real Republican. To wit: real Republicans support corruption.

Now I’m more confident.

“Pursuant to Texas law, Paxton will be temporarily removed from office pending the outcome of a state senate trial. Assuming all 12 of the Democrats vote to convict, nine of the body’s 19 Republicans would need to join them in order to oust Paxton for good. One of the 19 is actually Paxton’s wife, Angela Paxton. And among the charges she will have to consider is that her husband allegedly helped arranged to get his mistress a job with the aforementioned donor.

This is hilarious, right? RINO! I mean, WINO if she votes to impeach.

1 Like