Looks like Roger Stone could be Mueller's next target

The Washington Post reports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is requesting the testimony of Roger Stone from the House Intelligence Committee in a move that signals an indictment is coming that would be a direct link to collusion. The Post reports this is the first time Mueller has formally asked the committee to turn over material the panel has gathered in its investigation of Russian interference of the 2016 campaign. Securing the testimony is needed for an indictment.

Stone has said in the past he thought it would be likely he would be indicted. Looks like that time is about to come.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-seeks-roger-stones-testimony-to-house-intelligence-panel-suggesting-special-counsel-is-near-end-of-probe-of-trump-adviser/2018/12/19/ac5c3ee6-0226-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d59fac4f9811

The current House Intelligence Committee won’t release that testimony, so I guess we’ll have to wait until January.

The article doesn’t say the current committee won’t, though yeah, logic says they wouldn’t.

Not sure it’s a good idea to be pissing off Bob Mueller if one’s name happen to rhyme with Nevin Dune Ezz.

1 Like

Looks like Trump’s puppet (Nunes) inadvertantly helped Mueller. Too funny!

I hope Stone is the next target. He’s one of THE biggest slimeballs in Trump’s circle…and THAT is saying something. This guy has an enormous amount of contempt for our rule of law in this country.

I hope he is charged with, and convicted of, treason.

2 Likes

I wish something could be done about Nunez, that miserable piece of human garbage. He should be made an example of.

1 Like

Excuse the off-topic, but is there any way to stop this incredibly annoying page refresh? This format of all posts in a thread on one page is annoying as hell also.

Karma usually finds its way to people like Nunes.

2 Likes

Stone reminds me of those guys who would rather take their lives than confess…

But given his last lawsuit where he was found to have been promoting lies…I’m mostly likely wrong and he will squeal like a pig.

1 Like

No. This is the new normal.

good. lock up that white haired ape

The inquisition continues… Guilty of helping Trump win… Two tier justice system.

No. A two tier justice system would be one in which a segment of the population is not investigated for wrongdoing when evidence exists.

It is a clever new feature intended to keep resident trumpophobes posting at a feverish pace.

Seems to be working quite well.

Trumpophobes.

Nice.

And the Deep State takes down another hero.

My wish list now is Roger Stonehenge (as my favorite podcast calls him), Nunez and Jivanka. Would love to see all these birds get caged.

Looks like the House Intelligence Committee voted in favor of sending the transcripts to the SCO.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1075790440513847302

2 Likes

Yeah. It is either now or a couple of weeks from now and there is no reason not to.