Looks like NAFTA is down to 3 points

Yep. He’s so down we may be getting the first departmental budget in two decades rather than an omnibus spending bill. He’s so down that Mexico came to the table and Trudeau is whining about the rules … and the chief unwritten rule often seems to be that America has to give up to get along.

On cultural content, I’m going to say why this matters … it’s not because the States and Canada are culturally so different but because (maybe some bits of Quebec aside) we’re so much alike. There are Canuks in the American entertainment industry most people probably don’t even know about that they’re Canadian … and the reverse is likely true too.

It would be simpler if South Park had it right … which brings up an modestly interesting question: has South Park EVER poked fun at Bill Shatner?

So you want to use America to your own benefit. Glad we could be there for you.

And not a single paper has been signed.

PS

Trump is cool because some of his supporters don’t really pretend to understand things, they just plow on. Eyes wide shut.

It’s going to be signed soon. I bet today or tomorrow. You can’t name a bad Trump policy, so nice projection…

Of course I can. Deregulation. There I named one.

All deregulation is bad policy?

No. But his deregulation in part has been.

Good luck passing it before Mexican government shift.

Stop being a cheerleader for failure, Debbie Downer.

Name one. No future predictions. A negative consequence right now.

That’s kind of a high standard but the television rule one allowing for monopolies in certain markets was one that is having immediate consequences