Looks like entire UK island needs to quarantine now

Dude wont even address his rape accusations.

Tara Reade.

2 Likes

Start a thread…not here.

2 Likes

Not like that…

Well, all ferries and the Channel tunnel have been closed. And planes will be stopped after midnight.

Brexit has come early.

An utter shambles.

Folks… Dr who is cancelled.

How exactly was Boris to prevent it?

Viruses Mutate, the longer this outbreak goes on the more mutations will occur, it’s inevitable.

That’s typical too. The more deadly the virus is the quicker it’s likely to burn out.

Eventually, thankfully, most mutations end up making for milder cases with each new generation.

Also as you hint at, the younger the population is of the average infectee the less of a problem it will be since such a small percentage of them are even symptomatic much less developing serious or critical illness.

Like Obama blaming every failure of his presidency on Bush?

Obama in the eyes of Dem’s wasn’t responsible for any of the ills the country faced during his terms in office.

4 Likes

Sure. Obama even took responsibility for the economy he inherited from Bush, but whatever helps your narrative. How about someone names a failure Trump has taken responsibility for?

Horse hockey.

Sure.

Obama taking responsibility for the economy. 30 second mark.

Well, it’s always my responsibility. I’m less interested in allocating blame than just making sure that we’re taking every step we need to to move the economy forward.

Obama taking responsibility for hostage deaths. 1:10 mark.

As president and as commander in chief, I take full responsibility for all our counterterrorism operations, including the one that inadvertently took the lives of Warren and Giovanni.

Obama taking responsibility for Benghazi. 20 second mark.

I’m the president. I’m always responsible.

So. Examples of Trump taking responsibility?

Libya was a pretty big oops

Which he then proceeded to blame on Bush. I didn’t say Trump was any better, false premise.

By the way, Romney was right, Obama lied.

It did take him two weeks to actually call the Benghazi attack an, “act of terror”.

1 Like

That they continued to like about and blame shift for more than two years.

By the way, who did he “bring to justice” and when?

Last I checked while reporters could find the man behind the attacks and interview him our entire intel apparatus was unable to even figure out if he was behind it for sure much less find him.

1 Like

Really am sick and tired of terms like “lockdown”. Did an inmate at the jail miss head count and the inmates are locked in their cells until he’s found?

Testing positive does not mean a fatal outcome:

I feel much worse for those whose livelihoods have been destroyed every time I see a restaurant, hair salon or something else that’s been closed. How exactly is having small business owners and other employees waiting around for an Unemployment check supposed to control spread of the disease?

Now MA small business owners have not only immoral COVID 19 shutdowns to recover from all the while no restrictions were placed on Planned Parenthood, they have higher Unemployment Insurance costs to pay as well as more to pay once Paid Family Medical Leave Act takes effect next month.

I understand restrictions on international travel, but, except for those who have actually tested positive, ■■■■ quarantine. ■■■■ shutting down businesses as inessential & heaping praises upon so called essential workers.

I have more problems with patients needing to be seen for other issues not getting that care—including, but not limited to, pregnant women

than I have concern for ■■■■■■■■ expressions like “flattening the curve.”

It would have made far more sense to advise specifically those at elevated risk of a poor outcome to take additional precautions than to throw the entire world and its economic health under the bus with them.

■■■■ this treating the whole world like it’s sick ■■■■■

1 Like

If people were paid to stay home, and had their expenses deferred, most wouldn’t have any incentive to turn their bar into a restaurant and blow up their local healthcare infrastructure.

It doesn’t do much good to advise people with elevated risk to take additional precautions without subsidizing the cost of their bubble either.

Makes no sense. We still have indoor dining here. We eat out about every other day.

That’s racism rather than science.

4 Likes

For 4 years you believed it. Did they flash a light and erase your memory of it?

4 Likes