Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

When your posts are about issues instead of posters, I may pay attention.

1 Like

we all need to save our energy. when Mueller finishes and reports his findings this place will erupt (regardless of what the findings are). gloating, cussing, bewilderment. it will be cray cray.

We’re trying to spare you guys the disappointment.

1 Like

I mean you can rationalize it all you want, bottom line you don’t know more about the significance of the indictments, guilty pleas and agreement of cooperation then I do.

However based on what we have seen I think its fair to say that is more likely then not that there is something.

Now lets wait and see

Don’t force my hand, then.

Personally I think we are going to see more indictments come from the Mueller investigation, then we really gonna be :popcorn:

1 Like

Leftist bots are just Artifical Stupidity algorithms.

No content, just reading from a script in the boileroom.

imagevv

Never did I think Republicans would be the party of emotion and feeling, its truly an awkward thing for me.

It’s always sad when the mind starts to go…

OMG! That article is written by Mark Penn! He’s as Democrat as they get, having run the both Hilary’s US Senate and her presidential campaign.

When a high profile Democrat like Penn start sounding like Rep. Devin Nunes, the rats on the USS deep-state will start jumping ship, along with a lot of Democrats.

You’re case against Brennan here is that he voted for Gus Hall in 1976 when he was 21 and that he quoted Cicero? Wow. Devastating stuff there. Were you horrified when Donald Trump retweeted Mussolini, too?

1 Like

When they can’t defend their beloved Democrats anymore, they always resort to trolling the messenger with ridicule and insults, dog whistles and try to flush out red herrings.

Yes, it shows where your tainted and flawed viewpoints are formed. Garbage in = garbage out.

1 Like

Mark Penn isn’t really a “high profile Democrat” these days, or any sort of barometer of much of anything. He’s the most pathetic kind of Clinton World anachronism (he didn’t run her 2016 campaign, by the way), who’s been concern-trolling on his worthless, 90s-era DLC violin for years and years now. He’s a half a step removed from Dick Morris.

1 Like

I did not mean to infer he ran Hilary’s 2016 campaign, he ran her 2008 campaign.

If Penn ran her horrible 2016 campaign, then I could understand his falling from grace and people coming down on him.

The gateway pundit. Lol

Boss you can do better than that for a link, right?

Allan

Oh boy trotting out mark penn?

Lol.

You can smell the desperation.

Allan

Leftist want Communists.

That’s All this is.

Go away commies. It’s sedition.

Move to Venezuala and eats rats. Keep your food in your species.

Yeah, especially given the dismissal of Robert Mueller, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Steve Schmidt, Jennifer Rubin, and an endless list of Republicans-formerly-in-good-standing . . . but, hey, Mark Penn(!) is a “high profile Democrat” who’s “suddenly” jumping ship. OMG. This is a turning point. Everyone listen up. What next? Did you see Alan Dershowitz was criticizing Mueller? Hey, every Democrat oughta listen up now!

2 Likes

Mark Penn was very high in the Democratic Party, he was running the election campaigns of Hillary.

Mueller, Rubinstein, Schmidt and Rubin were not former close associates with Trump. Unlike those people you cited, Penn was not just a Washington bureaucrat or journalist who just happened to be a Democrat.