Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

Thank you friend…learned a lot from you.

1 Like

have i not been preaching for years about the crazy all around me/in my area? this stuff is expected.

1 Like

You really have to ask how planting a spy in a campaign is not proper? Or spending millions of taxpayer dollars on a phony Russian collusion charge is not proper? Obama, Clinton, Comey, Brennen they should all go down for this.

okay fellow posters. who have i been blaming for our current situation? i said it started in 1984 and has massively influenced people. if ^ that isn’t proof i don’t know what is.

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about. But not many normal people can figure out what libs are saying anyway.

1 Like

Ummmm… George Orwell?

^ there you go. more proof.

It’s not a spy…nice try

Proof of what? What are you talking about? Do you know? Cause nobody else does.

and you know more than anyone because…why?

Well besides sam Clovis coming out and saying it wasnt…and going out for coffee or drinks isnt spying…

You dont know how this works huh?

he’s gonna be really aggressive with his false assumptions for awhile. it is what it is.

I know exactly what he is talking about, and whom he is referring to here.

Its classic trump as usual…attack the source…and we see his base move right along with him attacking our agencies…which had Obama done they would have said he was committing treason

2 Likes

I’m not an expert in FBI agents hiring spys to spy on campaigns…no. But I guess liberals such as yourself are.

Birds of a feather…

Obama, the Kenyan usurper, could not commit treason, against the United States, he was not a citizen.

Remember?

1 Like

Ha, I didn’t even vote for Trump. But thanks to the media and idotic far left liberals I’m starting to become a Trump fan…well, that and all the good things he’s doing for the economy and the country.

No, but Kerry should be tried for treason.

Kerry who?

For what specific acts of treason?