Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

How quickly we forget…John Kerry. Trying to save the Iran deal.

Nah. Just been around these forums for many, many years now and know exactly who CITM is referring to.

Ok, John Kerry.

What specific act of treason did John Kerry allegedly committ?

I wouldnt know - I’ve only been a member a few weeks.

The only nut guy I’ve know was my lawn mower, who I fired after he spray painted TRUMP in big letters on the bag of his mower.

At first I felt sorry for him because he’s not the brightest blub in the package (his night job is as janitor in our school district,) But when that showed up on his lawn mower, that was it for me.

I mentioned that I saw a woman with a “Trump 2020” shirt on a few weeks ago.

Think about what she’s okay with (affairs, payoffs, excessive golf, plea deals, etc).

There is a reason people are okay with that.

I have no idea either. You are absolutely correct.

1 Like

That was probably before my time here.

A lot of people are just stupid, imo. Like my ex lawn mover guy. That how they are able to be conned. Most don’t know any better, IMO. These are people who think Trump is like them, fgs.

Well first you have to understand it wasnt a spy…and then you have to understand he worked for Reagan…who .wasnt liberal, nor was the informant…once you grasp that we can move on

2 Likes

The news today is that he worked for Reagan…as a spy. lol So I’m not sure what your point is. But apparently he’s made over a million dollars spying for the government. Not bad, how do you get that job.

I dont care what you did or what your opinion is. The post wasnt about you

In case you missed it the last time…what specific act of Constitutional treason did John Kerry committ?

Thanks in advance.

:hugs:

Talking to Iran about the horrible deal that Trump cancelled…thank God.

Sounds like your referring to the Obama administraion

That wasn’t even close to being an act of treason via Article III Sect. 3 of the United States Constitution.

Now, one more time, what Constitutional act of treason has John Kerry committed.

Obama had affairs? Obama paid off XXX stars? Obama had people who took plea deals?

And, man, if Obama played golf excessively you must be hating the golf that Trump is playing.

What I would like explained is why Trump is promising to make Kim Jong Un, an evil murdering despot, rich?

Or why he had those summit coins minted before he and “Supreme Leader” Un even met?

That and why does it seem Donny gets a chubby from his thinking and talking about ruthless dictators?

I notice you keep on with the strawman of your creation, that libs, Mueller, ever’body wants to “get rid of Trump.” While there are no doubt some who do, you have zero evidence to support the idea that it’s a consensus wish, certainly none to support your contention that Mueller does.

Speaking for rational libz everywhere, I don’t want to “get rid of” Trump, absolutely not. That would be in fact worst case scenario, because then you get Pence. What libz want is to establish the facts of what Trump and his clan were (pre-election) and are up to. There’s no realistic prospect of Trump not finishing his term, which is fine. Exposing and neutering Trump is a preferable and more likely outcome.

There are others I’d like to neuter. Let Trump do his job. :eyeglasses:

It must be traumatic to post on this forum looking at word TRUMP so many times. If it gets to much for you, Safe Haven is an option.

Some of them were and some might be.