Look At DeSantis Go!

I was very happy to hear that. He’s been a very good Governor for this state.

4 Likes

BLM spent the latter half of 2020 calling for the abolishment of law enforcement on account of harassment and situations possibly escalating into violence. Now, a Democrat mayor wants to use the police exactly for that purpose? I’m so damn confused.

You aren’t confused. They are.

Wow. Amazing.

What is critical race theory, anyway?

Critical race theory - Wikipedia

Lots of references at the bottom of the wiki page if you wish to explore further.

It’s kind of like accusing someone with an opinion you disagree with as of being “Q”

5 Likes

It’s a religion with the core tenet that only skin color matters.

4 Likes

Jim Crow, but for white people.

3 Likes

Well the tattered from years of misuse race card was about worn out so they are trying something new. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

As predictable as anything in history…

Godwin’s Law out of a prog.

7 Likes

Godwin indeed- dumb.

1 Like

She is too stupid for public office.

2 Likes

I see DeSantis as the front runner for winning 24- I’d give him a 60 percent chance right now. However I wonder what kind of damage Trump can do to him. If Trump were magically gone I’d give him an 80 percent chance. By the way I give Trump a 5 percent chance of winning.

Of course. As predictable as the sun rising in the east.

1 Like

Sounds reasonable.

If social media had not censored Trump his chances would be much less.

That was a VERY dumb move and will ruin their monopoly.

The main problem the GOP has is that there could easily be a serious battle between Trump and DeSantis. You can feel Trump fading but he still has a pretty insane hardcore base that would pull out all the stops for him. . And I don’t see a strong contender after DeSantis. Should be interesting.

The Dems have it worse. I picked Biden to win in 20 long after everyone had counted him out. He actually was the perfect candidate for 2020. But he is wounded and getting older by the minute. If he chooses to go for the 24 nom he will only win if Trump is his opponent or if something seriously crazy happens. Head to head with DeSantis I give him a 10 percent chance. If he bows out prospects get even bleaker- Kamala would get beaten by DeSantis and after that we have Buttigieg- who would also lose to DeSantis.

All this to say- y’all need to hope Trump fades fast and loses power so DeSantis can rise more. I think it’s in the bag for y’all if that happens.

R have a strong young bench including Marsh Blackburn. Much deeper than just Desantis.

By censoring Trump the path for him to return is more clear.

1 Like

I’d agree. What do you think of Kristi Noem?

1 Like

The reality behind “them terrible dems”