Look At DeSantis Go!

Of course. As predictable as the sun rising in the east.

1 Like

Sounds reasonable.

If social media had not censored Trump his chances would be much less.

That was a VERY dumb move and will ruin their monopoly.

The main problem the GOP has is that there could easily be a serious battle between Trump and DeSantis. You can feel Trump fading but he still has a pretty insane hardcore base that would pull out all the stops for him. . And I don’t see a strong contender after DeSantis. Should be interesting.

The Dems have it worse. I picked Biden to win in 20 long after everyone had counted him out. He actually was the perfect candidate for 2020. But he is wounded and getting older by the minute. If he chooses to go for the 24 nom he will only win if Trump is his opponent or if something seriously crazy happens. Head to head with DeSantis I give him a 10 percent chance. If he bows out prospects get even bleaker- Kamala would get beaten by DeSantis and after that we have Buttigieg- who would also lose to DeSantis.

All this to say- y’all need to hope Trump fades fast and loses power so DeSantis can rise more. I think it’s in the bag for y’all if that happens.

R have a strong young bench including Marsh Blackburn. Much deeper than just Desantis.

By censoring Trump the path for him to return is more clear.

1 Like

I’d agree. What do you think of Kristi Noem?

1 Like

The reality behind “them terrible dems”

I like her. She is all American for the working class.

That is where the shift has happened.

D have sold out the working class for the government dependent class.

3 Likes

I love her. I want to marry her.

1 Like

She is honestly my dark horse candidate for the GOP if DeSantis gets kneecapped by Trump.

DeSantis/Noem. I like it. Almost as scary to the left as Trump but without the tendency to be creating new baggage all the time.

4 Likes

If she is the republican nominee and the dems run a male, she’ll win.

Even Bootyjudge

1 Like

I think she’d have a 90 percent chance of beating any Dem.

A dem female would offset the Girl Power play.

Frankly yes.

1 Like

We like her a lot in TN. :grinning: I was in her congressional district for years before she ran for Senate.

Josh Hawley may be a prospect someday. Also Scott as well.

1 Like

I think Tim Scott is ready.

1 Like

Probably so.

I don’t. And not because he’s black.

He just doesn’t have…”it”.

And Brandon does? What “it”? Is he a charismatic leader? I don’t think so - point in favor.

1 Like

I agree that worse chance with Trump, his policies are great but there is such a revulsion by a lot of the country because of his personality and ego, the January 6 thing he is blamed for by alot of the country, and he can’t himself about looking back on how he thinks the election was stolen and retreading that is not appealing across the spectrum. . I think he’s going to eventually announce he’s running and nobody will challenge him. Only perhaps Larry Hogan or someother anti-Trumper who would get 2% of the Republican vote. If Trump was not running, it is nice to speculate and DeSantis most likely would be the early favorite but I just don’t think Trump is not going to run. Now if Biden ran again I think Trump would win but it would be you know like 51-49 % Trump chance of winning with Biden or anybody else making it close, but it would be very very close and I think any other person, DeSantis/Noehm/Scott, even somebody like Cruz, would win by landslide. Why make it close.