Look At DeSantis Go!

I have proof that Disney is laying off 7000 employees in cost cutting effort in part of 5.5 billion dollars of cost effecting measures.

1 Like

Well… apparently they did… but…

And that mean they didn’t cancel construction of a planned development? Did you read carefully what you posted?

Yeah…there is lot of collaborating stories out there to back up what you posted.

1 Like

Critprog math

1+1=3

Yeah I hear you, my guess it’s not canceled. Money problems and uncertainty.

They’re playing politics again.

1 Like

Right. Fee fee strikes again. Have a good day in your reality. Tootles.

1 Like

Once more for the cognitive dissonance crowd.

Looks like a good time to spend a bil…

1 Like

Precisely…

Funny thing is, critprogs bought it hook, line and sinker…

1 Like

Yep…they’re just using it to attack DeSantis.

1 Like

They’ve sold their souls to The Party.

1 Like

Disney spends a billion dollars every day.

The move to Florida was supposed to be a cost-cutting measure. Florida was offering them a very sweet package of tax rebates, etc.

1 Like

Meanwhile.

I hope this is acceptable source for libs…after all it’s from your favorite cable channel.

4 Likes

Glad we could agree.

Trump is a critprog?

OK…

Thats the thing. DeSantis was cooking about 3 months ago- looked like his star was rising fast and he would be the one to topple Trump. All that has gone poof. Disney feuds, abortion bans, weird on/off position around Ukraine. He has time to turn it around and I still think he is the candidate if Trump truly implodes.

Donald Trump has surged to a 36.1 percent lead over Ron DeSantis as Republican voters’ preferred candidate for the 2024 presidential election, according to the latest data from the political analysis website Real Clear Politics.

The data shows 56 percent of Republicans have Trump as their favored candidate, well ahead of DeSantis at 19.9 percent and former Vice President Mike Pence at 5.9 percent.

While that is all true it is not due to the Disney stuff or the abortion ban.