LOL libs are never bias...right?

We have have a replacement with 90 days…I’m sure of it.

1 Like

We’d even get another clown show out of the deal. lol

2 Likes

Read Zantax post. He nailed it.

Where do you think that Missouri deadbeat gets paid from? Way more percentage from California than Missouri. They are slackers as to what they put in and what they get. Bunch of losers sucking at the federal teet. Missouri is a bad example.

Yes, it is and thank you for posting the relevant code.

I share that opinion with you.

I would add legitimate asylum requests.

Womp womp.

Enjoy your continued failure this week. Try not to get caught in a recession.

:hugs:

1 Like

You still do have to sponsor if you marry a foreigner and the paperwork and cost is daunting. You have to report every penny you ever made and all property to the government and if that person leaves you before they become a citizen you are responsible for the rest of your life to keep them above the poverty level or the government has the right to take everything you have.

Interesting this was setup this way by the government so the taxpayers wouldn’t be burdened by some idiots mistake. For whatever reason if you run across the border from the south the left thinks this is a economic positive been if you sponsor someone you are putting everything you ever earned on the line as the government clearly knows it’s not and economic positive.

Isn’tt a warning of that sort a prior demonstration of a pro-Trump Administration bias? Why should plaintiffs be denied injunctive relief across the board without any consideration of case content – which brings us right back to Sotomayor’s criticism.

For the love ofGod…stop saying biasism.

Jeez, some angry libs just can’t wait to get back and say something angry. :rofl:

2 Likes

Frustrations is showing among radical left.

Don’t blame em thou…everything they believed in, everything they though they knew, everything they were told is crashing down around em.

Seeing it all slip away must really be painful…

Sponsor.

You should have thought that through.

What the hell?

I’m not. Speak for yourself.

Raymond Kethledge is ready Monday.

Unfunded liabilities.

Bumping as another thread on the same subject was posted.

Sotomayor issues blistering dissent, says Republican-appointed justices have bias toward Trump administration. Of course I may be reading into the desent opinion.

It appears to me that democrat Justice Sotomayor may have a bias toward democrat administrations and social(ism) agendas, whereas, conservative appointed judges have a bias toward the constitution of the United States. Her snowflaking and stomping her feet because she did not get her was is interesting.

Whatever ostensible bias conservative justices have it’s no more than the biases liberal justices have. You would think she would know that.